This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite space ships

What is everyones favorite ship. State your opinion.

(I personally like the Prometheus)

Hmmmm I would go with Anubis' Mothership. That thing was awesome. All it needs is a massive cloacking device.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
      Hmmmm I would go with Anubis' Mothership. That thing was awesome. All it needs is a massive cloacking device.
      (SEASON 7 SPOILERS AHEAD)

Which ship do you mean? The one destroyed in 'Homecoming' or the one destroyed in 'Lost City'?
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

SPOILERS

highlight to view:

I beleive, IMO, that they were both the same ship/ style of ship. I think Anubis had more than one. If you look at the bottoms of the ships, and sides, they look identical.

Look at the bottom:

http://stargatedanielfriendly.net/ht...ng2/Image7.jpg

I don't have one from season 7, ep. 22, if someone could get it and slow it down, you would see it has the same bottom.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

..Continued SPOILERS...

I beleive, IMO, that they were both the same ship/ style of ship. I think Anubis had more than one.
          I guess you're right. But the first one had something the second one never did, namely the "eye-based" superweapon.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

SPOILERS

I think they both had the same weapons, it just that version 1 was a little more powerful with the weapons attached. Also, I think it allowed it to have a rapid fire mode, taking out 9/10 of the System Lord Alliance Fleet.

Comment

SPOILERS

I think they both had the same weapons, it just that version 1 was a little more powerful with the weapons attached. Also, I think it allowed it to have a rapid fire mode, taking out 9/10 of the System Lord Alliance Fleet.
              A little more? Remember how Baal kicked his ass once the Big Lightning Rod O' DOOM!!! was destroyed? But I'm pretty sure they were the same ship designs.

Anyway, my favourite ship is the Al'kesh

Comment

I like the Death Gliders, smooth and streamlined. Although they tend not be enormously effective - but style over substance and all that.

Comment

I like The O'Niell!

Comment

I guess I'm the odd man out here and I'm going to have to say that I love the F302. \/\/007 60 "Snake Skinners"

Comment

Death Gliders !
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Well I like.................the Pyramid ship that Ra had, even though it was pretty slow and had a 10 ring set, imagine if that thing landed on top of Giza, everybody would go crazy..! Very cool, though.
                        http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

Comment

My vote is for the F-302:

Damm the Deathgliders, full speed away !
                          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Did they ever get the hyper drive working properly on that thing?

Comment

I like the yellow ones... or Martins ship, pick one!

The replicatorship is my all-time fav. though.
                              Last edited by aAnubiSs; 06 July 2004, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X