This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys did it now!!!!!

Wow, no bad intentions are made when i post threads nor is this a way to get attention or make other angry over senseless ideas. The first few people who replied to this thread need to get off the caffeine soap. Its like i affended their mother or something. Its just a television show! Who cares if people like me voice a opinion/idea or think of alternate way of viewing the show. Comeon nerds, Put down the plastic P90's or any other sci fi toy you get off to and dont take things to seriously. Now you punks have gotten the Admins mad.
    Till next friday,....
    Last edited by DanielMightBeGay; 12 September 2005, 06:52 PM.

Question for ya. Is your name "DanielMightBeGay" base on the Daniel from Moebius?
    sigpic

Comment

Nonononon, its originalll

Comment

you can't insult Stargate on a Stargate - OBSESSED FAN forum! Go to anti-stargate forum then.

Comment

Is your name Daniel? Because thats the only way anything you say makes sense.
          Und was ich sar war Menschlichkeit...

Und was ich sar war Dummheit
          Menschlicher Neigung entsprechend
          Tiersches Verhalten

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay,
          Vicious

Comment

Originally posted by DanielMightBeGay
            Wow, no bad intentions are made when i post threads nor is this a way to get attention or make other angry over senseless ideas. The first few people who replied to this thread need to get off the caffeine soap. Its like i affended their mother or something. Its just a television show! Who cares if people like me voice a opinion/idea or think of alternate way of viewing the show. Comeon nerds, Put down the plastic P90's or any other sci fi toy you get off to and dont take things to seriously. Now you punks have gotten the Admins mad.
            Till next friday,....
            I hate to say this but nobody really cares about your sob story. nobody pays you any attention. this is a waste of forum space....no one even knows what you are referring to...why make a new thread if not seeking attention...for something so trivial as well. I know because i used to be a juvanile idiot as well...i grew out of it...i hope you do as well.
            Official F.O.R.D. Website

President (Ret.) and Founder
            The Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders
            (F.O.R.D.)

Comment

noobs and their posts...LoL...

Comment

I'm dying to make some blistering comment here...but it's not worth the amount of trouble it would get me in...

Sink baby sink!

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Um.

Yeah.

Alrighty then.

*steps slowly away from the thread and runs for dear life*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I have a plastic P90!!! and i will shoot you with it next time i see you.
                    Get YOUR P90 Here!
                    Am i alone in hoping that the Seaquest seasons with the DeLuise brothers are finally released on dvd??

Nice hair!!

Comment

So...

DMBG doesn't mean to insult anyone. That's good to know. (DMBG, a handy tip is not to call people nerds, then they'll find it easier to tell.)

Stargate is just a TV show. Right. I'll remember that. Anyone need it repeating? No. Good.

I think this thread has had its day.

Madeleine

Comment

Working...
                      X