This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weir's Squeaky Pants

Did anyone else notice Weirs squeaky pants on the last SGA epsiode? It happens when she is leaving after scolding Col Caldwell for making the changes so soon after he took over for Shep..

I taped it and watched it this morning....I had to laugh because I used to have a pair of pants that did the same thing! I just can't beleive they didn't edit it out. Squeaky squeaky squeaky.

Just rewatched there is a noise not very squeky though
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by A Whiter Shade
      Did anyone else notice Weirs squeaky pants on the last SGA epsiode? It happens when she is leaving after scolding Col Caldwell for making the changes so soon after he took over for Shep..

I taped it and watched it this morning....I had to laugh because I used to have a pair of pants that did the same thing! I just can't beleive they didn't edit it out. Squeaky squeaky squeaky.
      LOL!! Yeah I heard that while rewatching ep. They`ll really got to get them better looking pants allround...Joe`s ones seems to want to fall off most of the time and Liz` ones seems very ill fitting on top of the "squeeking" .....Nothing escape us obsessive fans huh

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
      - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Working...
      X