This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screencap software

Anyone know of a program that can take screencaps at 1 second intervals from an .avi file?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Just use Virtuadub and Print Screen

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Bsplayer (a free softwar) takes screencaps ( by pressing P) and saves them in to the folder of choice.. don't think it has the 1 sec interval function though

Comment

Well, I play my files in Nero Showtime and rapidly hit C (which takes a capture).

*shrug*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
          Just use Virtuadub and Print Screen
          Originally posted by Sir Ruff
          Bsplayer (a free softwar) takes screencaps ( by pressing P) and saves them in to the folder of choice.. don't think it has the 1 sec interval function though
          Originally posted by MartoufMarty
          Well, I play my files in Nero Showtime and rapidly hit C (which takes a capture).

*shrug*
          I have all those programs but you have to do it manually I was hoping for an automatic process
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

I think you can import the file into ImageReady and it'll break it down into a .gif file? Depends how long it is.

Comment

Its 45 minutes long!!

I dont want an animated gif

I want separate jpg's
              love Torri

Comment

Nope Mazz the import feature only works for folders with images in them not avi's
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty

*shrug*
                  i tried that and i dunno where the capture goes...any chance of a small bit of help
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                  X