• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    You are so pessimistic about your ability FH
    It's my nature.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

This has always been an episode I have disliked. I understand the point the writers were trying to mistake but ultimately I reject the premise. I can't believe that Daniel would have such a drastic personally change because of Goa'uld knowledge. I give it a poor with 3 minutes 37 seconds and a perfect quiz score
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

This has always been an episode I have disliked. I understand the point the writers were trying to mistake but ultimately I reject the premise. I can't believe that Daniel would have such a drastic personally change because of Goa'uld knowledge.
        The Goa'uld knowledge, or the memory of the Goa'uld, because it seemed to me Shifu gave him all his memories which included the tech-knowledge. So he basically gave him the powerhungry side too, the dark side as it were.

Comment

I don't buy that. Just giving memories of atrocities is not going to make a person commit the same crimes
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I don't buy that. Just giving memories of atrocities is not going to make a person commit the same crimes
            It was a thought.

Comment

Oh darn, I thought I had you beat, Jelgate, but I'm 21 seconds slower still: 03:58

Comment

4:40 9/15-- that was a hard quiz, so many minute details that I didn't notice.

I don't like an evil Daniel! MS played this fantastically-- he wasn't in your face evil, but sneaky. I loved the little boy that played Shifu as well!

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
                  9/15-- that was a hard quiz, so many minute details that I didn't notice.
                  Can't make em all easy, now can I?

Comment

1.The desert shot was reused and repainted from the 2x11-2x12 Tok’Ra episode.
                    http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/4x17/01.jpg
                    http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/4x17/02.jpg
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                    X