This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Season for Wraith

If this is in the wrong place I'm sorry and feel free to move.

At first, the thought of developing a drug that the wraith could eat instead of humans would be great. But then i got to thinking that if they didn't have to wait for the human population to return after each culling then they would be free to roam around all the time.( no 200 years of peace and the like)
    Feeding on people is not the only thing that makes the wraith "evil". I suspect that if they had such a drug that they wouldn't just pack up and leave or suddenly decide to play nice.

By helping them to stop feeding on humans, your eliminating a weakness for them. And increasing the difficulty of defeating them even more. Think about how fast they could advance if they didn't have to put the population to sleep for hundreds of years. Hmmmmmm....... more bad news i think.

Well, there is much debate on wheather or not the Wraith are actually evil. some seem to think that they are no more evil than us for eating cows. Others say a cow is dead when we eat it and the Wraith are sadistic in that they enjoy the struggle of their victems when they feed. I don't know either way untill we see it on screen but, we'll see...

Perfecto!

Comment

i think the verdict was the wraith are (on a whole) evil/sadistic due to the runners. I doubt there are many vegetarian wraiths out there (wraith that dont eat humans) unlike humans

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson
        i think the verdict was the wraith are (on a whole) evil/sadistic due to the runners. I doubt there are many vegetarian wraiths out there (wraith that dont eat humans) unlike humans
        Vegetarian Wraith is a biological impossibility - for wraith they either feed on humans or die a horrible painful death.

The runners do point to wraith being evil but we have no idea how widespread the practice is, imo the Wraith certainly don't consider themselves evil but they probably are
        sigpic

Comment

ur right. What i meant is that there are people that dont want to eat meat (and don't) but there aren't any wraith that don't want to eat humans (like ellia, but have to to survive)

Comment

Working...
          X