• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pegasus (210)

Visit the Episode GuideGALACTICA SEASON TWO
    PEGASUS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210

The crew is stunned to learn that the Battlestar Pegasus also survived the attack on the Colonies, but tensions run high when the Pegasus's Admiral Cain assumes command of the fleet. Baltar is assigned to examine the Pegasus's own Cylon prisoner, a battered woman who looks like Number Six.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 25 April 2011, 05:07 PM.

Ron Moore is a genius, I cant say how vindicated I felt when Adama ordered the vipers launched and the marines dispatched.

Cant wait for the second episode, wonder what the fleet will say.

Comment

OH WOW OH WOW! I have to say, this one was up there with the rest.

I was estatic when we heard Pegasus on the speakers. Amazing! And then Admiral Cain I do not like. Wow, that thing on her face annoyed the crap out of me.

Eww. Cylon Rapists. Those Pegasus crew people are disgusting. How could Cain find Tyrol and Helo guilty? The man had his pants down for gods sake!

Poor Number Six. Seeing her like that made me wanna cry. I've never seen Six that like. And Pegasus Six, I thought we'd see a different model, for some reason GINA I was thinking. Can't member why.

Cain was rude to Roslin about her being president. She has kicked ass and it isn't even funny. She said "I wont get involved in Galactica's internal affairs" and then she does all the crew changes. At least Starbuck knows not to obey orders for sucky plans!

Cannot wait till January! AHH!

Comment

I can't even begin to address the excellence of Adama's reaction to the trial. I had a smile on my face a mile wide when he decided to go tactical.

Comment

Wow....that's all I can say....wow.

At first, you think it's going to be a nice, easy going, political episode...then, suddenly, the reasigning...Ha ha, score cards. That cracked me up. Then we get to see the Blackbird in action! I've died and gone to heaven! Very emotional. Must....have...second...half.....I practically screamed when the 'to be continued' screen came up.

Comment

Oh my god, what an episode. I have to say that it was excellent... even though I pretty much hated everything that went on. I knew beforehand that they'd meet up with the Pegasus of course, but I didn't realize that so much would change. The strict military hierarchy... Cain being so ... about all the rules. Just ... oh god. I was like breathless throughout the whole episode. With Boomer and her baby? Almost cried! How could they do that? And with the captured Six... there are no words to describe what I felt. It is SO HORRIBLE what they did to her. Almost unspeakable. And putting Apollo in a raptor? SPLITTING UP APOLLO AND STARBUCK?! They can't do that! There's no way they can do that. AAAH NO DON'T DO THAT!

http://bsgmedia.org/

Comment

I must say this was the most disturbing episode of series. The rape scene with Sharon and that dude was just creepy.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, all i can really say about Cain is that shes a power hungry hyprocrite. Obviously she does bring up points that makes Adama look no so good, but her actions are just disgusting.

Speaking of disgusting, my poor cylon pretties are being bashed and raped (or attempted for that matter). That was hard to watch.

Pegasus crew... DIE!!!
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I am feeling to a strong urge to kick all the Pegasus' peoples asses HELLA BAD!!! Oh man... January? No way, how are we going to wait that long? Cliffhangers ARE NOT FUNNY when you have to wait for FOUR MONTHS! It's wrong! Very wrong!

http://bsgmedia.org/

Comment

i cant believe that guy who tried to rape sharon. its too bad tyrell killed him, cause i wanted to do it myself .

one other thing i really didnt like was the music in the opening seen. i was tempted to mute the TV it was so bad

Comment

HOLY FRAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PT2 is gonna be good.

Adm. Cain is (fill in the blank with a radom cus word) i really dont like her.

yea i dont like those pegasus jerks either.

one thing...
                      Spoiler:
                      reassign lee/kara is a mistake waitin' to happen... For gods sake.. lee is a viper pilot... not a raptor pilot... loved seein' kara buck the orders of the other CAG and do what lee says instead.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 923flanigan
                        I practically screamed when the 'to be continued' screen came up.
                        haha I hate to admit that a show can get to me this much but when the show ended I actually yelled out "david, ron. you ass holes!"

so i've been drinking a little, sue me

Comment

if i were Adama. as soon as Cain started being an ass, i would have gotten all my crew back on board, and order the entire fleet to do a FTL jump, then i would calculate a new one and jump again, and forget i ever saw the pegasus... then if anyone asked why i did it, i would say that the pegasus was under the controll of cylons

Comment

Man I really think that cain killed the XO. Man i wanted to kill cain. Anyways I think cain did not care what they did to the cylon.
                            Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                              Man I really think that cain killed the XO. Man i wanted to kill cain. Anyways I think cain did not care what they did to the cylon.
                              i cant belelive she let the crew rape her... its one thing to kill a cylon for being a cylon... its another thing to let the entire crew rape her again and agiain... and everytime i saw Cain... i wish i could walk right into the room, and unload a clip into her head

Comment

Working...
                              X