• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lost Boys (210)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE ATLANTIS - SEASON TWO
    EPISODE NUMBER - 210

The team is captured by the missing Lieutenant Ford, who is now leading a group of young men who are taking the Wraith enzyme -- and who wants the team's help in a suicide attack against a hive ship.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 08:03 PM.

mmm....cliffhangers baby......

Comment

OMG! What the heck is going on? Ronon and Teyla are drug addicts, McKay is stranded, and they're all on a Wraith hive ship???!!!! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL JANUARY FOR THE CONCLUSION!!! Ahhhh!!! And the Ronon/Teyla hand to hand combat was cool.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Damn! Why was that Wraith so interested in Sheppard? I must know!
        sigpic

Comment

The end of Lost boys, WOW. I can't wait until January. The fear in the eyes of Shep, wow. And his face when he talks about Aiden's family was so...I don't know. I can't find my words right now.
          But overall I have been a little disppointed by the episode. Not enough Shep I think. He didn't talk too much especially at the beginning, and was mostly sitting. Joe seems a little tired.
          But I CAN'T WAIT to see the next episode!!!!!

Comment

I bet you anything that the reason the dart went into auto pilot was because it sensed Shep's anceint gene and thats why the wraith are interested. I'm also starting to think that the females are the ones who interrogate everyone.
            Last edited by GatetheWay; 23 September 2005, 06:38 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
            Spoiler:

Comment

Good episode however it wasn't the best episode of Season 2. Of the episodes aired this season it would rank between 4 and 6. Now Back to Galactica.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                Female wraith, They must have a flare for interrogation.

Who here thought that Teyla had ratted out Sheppard? I figured her since I (for some reason) don’t think Dex would do it. I also thought Dex was looking weaker after taking the drug, at first, but I guess I just misread that. And I misread the betrayal since it turned out Ford new Shep was playing him the whole time.

Not sure why any of them but Mckay would be stupid enough to eat though. Dont they have pre mission breakfast or something. I mean, yeah sure, after they had been prisoners for a while I can see it. But bam, you get kidnapped and your kidnappers tell you to eat and you just eat?

Autopilot - what did Ford never see independance day? Also, that is exactly what the jumpers do, maybe they should have considered it... o yeah, the drugs... any plotholes of logic in this ep can be racked up to the people in charge being on drugs.

End of the wraith? The people from cure had it all wrong... Dont make yourself less tasty to the wraith, just develop a taste for them yourself and start ahunten. The wraith will be running for their lives and soon to be extinct. Drugs can be a powerful force.

The end, stunk as all cliffhangers do. I hate cliffhangers. Now I have to wait until Jan to see the conclusion of the ep.

EDIT: I liked the team dynamic. I liked Ford, Sheppard, Mckay, Teyla, Ronan and Major Loren, and Zelenka. Weir was weirded me out so notsomuch this ep. I didnt like Ronan and Teyla getting addicted, common Teyla pull it together...I like the inside of the Dart (but shep needed a couple of cigars, a nuke and the use of his middle finger). I liked how when he beamed them guys down, he missed the ramp and offed a couple of Ford-redshirts... Good ep but not great. I give it a B.
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio

What's not to be interested in?

But yes, they detected something in Shep. Notice how that one Wraith gave him a sniff. Must smell like chocolate to the wraith

It probably has to do with his unfortunate experience in "Conversion."

Lord, and Shep's team - drug addicts! AIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, another female in charge and she seems to have really strong mental powers. I see a trend forming...and the comment that the blond scientist made (can't remember his name) about Teyla being the cause of the fracturing Wraith society...very awesome. They seem to be setting up some plot points for the next season, and it will be cool to see how her mental abilities will play into this -- maybe it will even be how they get out of the Wraith hive ship. Kind of like planting mental C4 or something, it disrupts the collective will of the Wraith ship. Just an idea.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

The wraith was probably sniffing him to confirm he was the pilot. If a wraith had flew the dart previously, then maybe they might have been able to pick up residual odours left by previous pilots?

Comment

awesome episode, it was easily my favorite of the season

Comment

Pretty good episode, if I may say so myself. Loved seeing the return of Ford. Man his character has gotten good, I hope they don't kill him off. Can't wait to see how this wraps up in January.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

All I know is I was screaming at the tv when those horrible words "To Be Continued" came on. Freakin' three more months until we find out what happens! This was an amazing ensemble episode, and all of the characters got some great scenes and dialogue. Kudos to all!

Comment

LOVED IT!! Can't wait for January to see what the heck is gonna happen. I don't think Shep was scared of the female Wraith, I think he was trying to fight her as she forced him to his knees. The Wraith hissing at Ronon and sniffing him..those 2 did not look happy to see each other. And sniffing Sheppard. Ronon and Teyla were liken the Wraith enzimes..that was pretty intense. They were having a good time wackin the mess out of each other, both feeling like SuperFord. Sheppard underestimated SuperFord and SuperFord underestimated Sheppard. Really like the show, but I knew they were gonna leave us hangin'..LOL
                              Purple's Biggest Fan
                              A Purple Creation

Atlantis Dex Style

Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                              X