X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still one of my favorite episodes...
    sigpic

Comment

oh wow, i didn't know there was a forum for this show. awesome.

So this is my 5th time watching this show. and I must say every time i watch this type of episode I feel sad that the ship had to be destroyed.

I love shows that go out of the box and think of the impossible. I so wish that Atlantis expedition would have salvaged the ship or at least backed up the virtual system. This way they would be able to communicate with the aurora ship and figure things out. I mean, this is outer space show. Yet we see too much earthly things. I wish we could even go farther out of the box and exploit more of Atlantis's glory.

A stargate show atlantis 10000 years in the past. Would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by miket11 View Post
        I must say every time i watch this type of episode I feel sad that the ship had to be destroyed.
        Welcome, mike! (His first post.) Yeah, it was sad. There was so much the crew could have taught our people.

At least the Atlantis expedition does eventually become familiar with (other) Aurora class ships. They even salvage equipment and adapt it to their own usess. (In one episode, we see an aurora-type virtual environment pod used on Earth.)

Originally posted by miket11 View Post
        A stargate show atlantis 10000 years in the past. Would be awesome.
        I would love a series featuring the war between the Wraith & the ancient Lanteans.

Comment

That would be great for the space battles we would get!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
            At least the Atlantis expedition does eventually become familiar with (other) Aurora class ships. They even salvage equipment and adapt it to their own usess. (In one episode, we see an aurora-type virtual environment pod used on Earth.)
            Remind me when this was?
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
              Remind me when this was?
              4x15 - Outcast.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

How was it that the crew of the Aurora in stasis forget they were in stasis and engage in a virtual world on the ship? A psychic virtual world where the person actually feels he is in a real world. A person can wonder if one's own life may be something like that. ;-)

Comment

That is a good point even though it seems like a plot hole that they didn't know they were in statis I mean what exactly was the use of not knowing that? Then again maybe the wraith messed with the system in such a way that caused it?

Comment

Working...
                  X