Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: Conversion (208)

pretty kick ass episode, that cave was creeppy like hell, I loved it, heheh

I posted this on the Shep/Teyla thread as well, but I don't know how many of you go there, so I thought I'd put the same thing here to get your opinions. The first time I watched this episode I was so torn and confused about where the characters were heading that I had to watch it again to reallly sort out what I thought, and this is what I came up with. Another note: though I'm more for Shep/Teyla, I really like the idea of a Weir/Shep and would support it if TPTB decide to go that route. These are just the observations that I made of the characters, so don't get offended if these ideas don't sit well with you. I'd love to hear your responses!

1) The Kiss: When he asks her to call him John, she doesn't really seemed freaked out or scared...more surprised, like it's something she just wasn't expecting. Same with the kiss -- kind of confused and blown away by what just happened than really terrified of him. Sheppard is also concerned for her, and just a little shocked by what happened, but not unpleasantly so. IMO, it is something that he's always wanted to do, and having his inhibitions lessened by the illness, he just got carried away. His lack of control only lasts a moment, but he immediately goes to Teyla -- he even tells Weir and Beckett in the next scene that he feels perfectly fine! And again, Teyla doesn't tell anyone about his odd behavior, probably because she isn't really sure how it's making her feel.

2) Caldwell/Weir: The first scene that these two have together (the chess one), is interesting. I definitely picked up some flirting from them on both ends, and it is clear that he deeply respects her. The next conversation that they have, when she asks him to take over Sheppard's duties, had one of the only clear Shep/Weir moments I could pick up on, when he notices that "You two are pretty close?" There's kind of an awkward silence until she explains that "We've been through a lot together." Hmmm.

3) Weir/Shep alone scenes: First off, Weir is really naive and dumb to go into a room with someone de-evolving into a Wraith/life sucking bug without some sort of protection. I love the woman, but come on! They have a lot of scenes together, and for all she knows, he'll be dead in only a few days...but neither of them even start to say anything remotely shippy about how they feel. Most of the time, she's checking in on how he's feeling and updating him about the progress of the cure. He's mostly telling her that she shouldn't be there because he's dangerous, breaking windows, demanding that she send people to their deaths to help save him, and choking her when she doesn't comply. One of the only really touching scenes I saw between them that made me think "ship!" was when he asks her to have him killed. She kind of stares at him for a minute, and then looks down, too overwhelmed to even say anything. And then he says "It'll be better for both of us", which is very interesting wording. Oh yeah -- when John first comes to visit her in her office with his new security detail she reminds him that "It's only protocol" to which he responds "That's your answer for everything." Well, what is the protocol for getting involved with your colleague? Surely that is against some sort of protocol as well? Just a fascinating line about Weir's priorities and how he sees them.

4) Weir's behavior: When I first watched this, I was like, "Wow, she is so broken up about this!" But then I watched it again and I was struck by how in control she was about everything. Naturally she was upset about what was happening to Sheppard, but she managed to keep a level-head and a pragmatic view of the situation, much more so than the other characters. When John, for example, demands that she send another team to find the eggs, she refuses. Even though she understands that she is basically signing his death warrant by doing so, she says that she cannot risk the lives of more people just to save him, a very difficult, mature thing to say. All of the others (Teyla, Ronon, Beckett, and McKay) want to do everything possible to save Sheppard, even putting their own lives at risk in order to do so. But Weir knows that as leader of the station, she has hard choices to make, and having to choose between one life and another is something she has to face. Another moment along this line is when she goes to see Ronon, Teyla, and McKay to tell them that it is time for them to say goodbye. McKay and Teyla are absolutely devastated, and even though Weir is also upset, she manages to keep on her leader face for the sake of the others, ready to accept what will happen. She is the one who most has a lid on her emotions, and manages to balance her concern for John with what is best for everyone involved.

5) Ronon/Teyla stuff: Definitely some little tidbits of things here, though whether it is friendship or 'shippy is yet to be seen. When he's ribbing McKay, for example, they exchange smiles, and when they leave to find Sheppard, Teyla doesn't seem to want to believe she has to do this. Ronon asks if she's going to be able to go through with it. And again, when Ronon breaks off from their group during the pursuit, she calls after him with a voice filled with...some sort of emotion. It's weird. Go watch it again.

6) Teyla's actions: I wish we got more screentime with her and Shep, but she did a great job in this episode. When Weir deploys the teams to find Sheppard, she pauses as though completely unable to wrap her mind around what she has to do. Loved the little look that she and Weir exchanged, as though each knew what the other was feeling and they were drawing strength from each other. Hope we see more of that later on. When John attacks the other four members of her team when they're pursuing him, he completely ignores her until she calls to him. She is clearly terrified about what she might have to do (listen to her voice!), and instead chooses to frighten him off instead of actually shooting. Finally, when Shep and the team goes to find the eggs, the camera stays on her face a few extra seconds between scenes (when he goes into the cave, and when Ronon picks up Shep and leaves). The looks that she gives tells us everything we need to know about what she is feeling. Brilliant.

7) The Last Scene: So John's apologizing for maybe being out of character...but he didn't go to Weir, whom he tried to choke. So this means that kissing the woman that you have found attractive since Day One is out of character but strangling your boss isn't? Hmmm. Anyway, lots of stuff went on in this one, and I had to watch it several times to sort it all out. First, I definitely got the impression that they were flirting with each other (around the "100% John Sheppard line"). He gives her a heavy, meaningful look before he broaches the subject of what he did, as though he's trying to figure out exactly what he needs to say, but neither of them seems to want to address what happened. When he goes to apologize, he almost seems reluctant, as though he really wasn't sorry for what happened, and he never actually says that kissing her was a mistake or something he regretted. And the way that Teyla cuts him off before he can say anything like that makes me think that she doesn't exactly regret it either. And did anyone else notice this: after she tells him to give the incident no further thought, he says his line "Good...I won't" in a really weird manner. It's almost as if they understand that the action, while surprising, wasn't without a base, and that neither of them wants to admit that they were unhappy about what happened. That line carries a lot of weight and a strange emphasis, like she's invited him to carry on something that he's started...but what that could be, I have no idea. Of course, she still is calling him John, and she seems to like having that familarity. Finally, watch the look that he gets on his face when she walks away -- he watches her go with this little smile, and his eyes are working, almost like he's trying to figure out what just happened between them.

And the sigh. Many people have been interpreting it as complete relief on her part that it is over and that the moment was extremely uncomfortable. I didn't get the feeling that she was uncomfortable with what happened -- they both seemed to get more agitated when they were going to address it, as though they were happier having it lie between them unresolved and untouched. The relief seemed to come from the fact that they would still be able to be friends and that the kiss, though addressed, was not forgotten and not dismissed. Just my opinion, but she seemed a little flushed from their conversation. I just got out of high school, so the look on her face reminded me of those that girls sometimes get right after they talk to their major crush. They play it cool and keep a hold of themselves to his face, but as soon as they turn away, they're blushing from the encounter. Don't know if that makes sense, but that's what I got out of it.

8) Weir/Shep 'ship: Before this episode, I was kind of torn between what 'ship I liked better and which one I saw more of a future for. After watching it for the first time, I was so mixed up I wanted to cry or puke because things seemed to have gotten even more complicated and messed up. Having watched it again (watching for both ships), I think that nearly all of the stuff between Weir/Shep was the understandable reactions of someone's colleague, friend, and protector. I barely saw anything that really smacked of romance between the two of them or out of line/inappropriate concern that bordered on romance. What I saw was one friend that was terrified she was going to lose another and trying to balance what she owed him as a friend with what her position as leader called for her to do. I see a strong, trusting relationship between them, but not one that is destined for romance, though that could easily happen if TPTB decide to go that route. I was looking hard for that spark, I wanted to see it and recognize it...but I couldn't. Sheppard and Weir had many marvelous scenes together, but they were scenes of emotional angst and tried friendship. Teyla and Sheppard had much fewer scenes, but those were based on tension, attraction, unresolved moments, and questions about their future. Still not convinced one way or another about the ships, but "Conversion" didn't put the death seal on any of them -- it just left lots of new doors open.

That should do it for now, but I might add more later.

First Lieutenant TheGreatCatOfRe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMaat
    I prefer to read that final scene as Teyla expressing relief at escaping Sheppard because I find the idea of them having romantic feelings for each other, however "subdued", to be utterly repulsive and unrealistic.
    I'm not into any shipping either. More interested in the science fiction...but...I didn't think that she went "Whew" at the end because she was relieved. My initial reaction was and I didn't think about it...it was just a feeling AT THAT MOMENT...was "that was hot" (her thoughts not mine). I know...no ship...but that was my first thought. I was really shocked that TPTB put that into the story...not that I disliked it all that much...it showed some extremism on Shep's part. Anywho...it was just an impression at that moment. Time will tell....

First Lieutenant TheGreatCatOfRe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SnoggingPicard
    I definitely didn't think of the "Whew" as how others have been seeing it either. I picked up a little half-smile in there, and the way John was looking at her as she walked away was very interesting. When she called him John, watch his eyes -- it's almost as if he isn't really sure what just happened between them, kind of like the kiss itself. They really don't know what they think about each other, and I don't think that this episode killed the ship, like many on the Shep/Weir thread have been saying. What did you think about the last scene, I'm curious to know.
    Snoggin...see my reply to Shadow...what did you think?

Oh wait...Snoggin...saw yr response above. I agree I'm not a shipper either...but that was my impression also. But like I said above only time will tell and they probably won't follow up on it. I don't think TPTB really want to pursue any shipping. I think they like to throw out little tidbits every once in a while for character interaction. I don't think they will ever go full ship on any of the characters.
    Last edited by TheGreatCatOfRe; September 10th, 2005 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coolove
    I really enjoyed this episode. Joe's acting was superb. The one thing I did find that annoyed me to no end was Weir. I did like the little chess scene with her and Caldwell. They were making progress but then it seemed she did a complete 180 and went on a power trip in the next two scenes with him. The whole enemy line was well... Didn't she say almost the exact same thing in Intruder and Condemned? I really don't know what's going on with her. Perhaps, The Long Goodbye will explain it.
    I think it's fairly consistent with how she was on 38 minutes... not wanting to face the inevitable or at least to put it off as long as she could. I think that it's Weir all over... the stoic side at least...

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Captain

A great episode. TH and JF did an amazing job in this one.

I suppose the man-turns-into-monster-of-the-week scenario is a tried and true formula of science fiction... Okay... hubs calls it a cliche... but in this episode the cliche is used here as a catalyst/backdrop for something far more interesting... which is character interaction. Let's consider this scenario, if someone you know and trust turns into something unsightly and unrecognizable, how would you respond?
    As a classic scifi cliche, a lot of focus is often on the One-Who-Is-Being-Altered... the angst, the turmoil... but I am fascinated that in this episode, it is the people around the individual that the focus of attention here. I started watching what I thought was going to be a Sheppard-centric episode but somehow it turned into a Weir episode. The woman was ubiquitous in this episode... well, almost... Weir, IMO, is the one I think that is undergoing an incredible transformation here. From being the hesitant expedition leader of Season 1, she is turning into a force to be reckoned with. The woman is learning to say "no" to Sheppard, asserting herself with the military and maintaining a sense of calm in the midst of chaos. I am really really beginning to appreciate this woman and watching her , as it were, metamorphosizing... This is her moment to shine. To show all the layers to her character... the leader, the friend and the troubleshooter. This is what makes the episode better than what it would've been. There's nothing cheesy about Sheppard's transformation because the people around him take it seriously... we feel their grimness, their fear. All kudos to Martin Gero for drawing that out...

So the big question on everyone's mind is whether a kiss is still a kiss when done under the influence? Well, from where I was sitting, I didn't think so. It was too brusque, violent and bestial to be interpreted as passionate and romantic. Poor Teyla... she looked shell-shocked... Terrified almost.
    So then, is the sigh the kind of sigh that causes songs and poems to be written... Well, not from where I was sitting... Seemed too much like relief to me. And the fact that she did it while having her back to him confirms in my mind that it is pretty much how she feels. No need for pretence there.

Footnote: Honestly, that Sheppard... the man cannot look ugly even if he tried... and boy, didn't they try hard here... but those eyes... I found them quite mesmerizing...

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Don't know as I'm shrill and ill-informed

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Lily

Footnote: Honestly, that Sheppard... the man cannot look ugly even if he tried... and boy, didn't they try hard here... but those eyes... I found them quite mesmerizing...
    E.L. - you always say it best. Great analysis of Weir. She has gone from a "so-so" character when the show began, to one of my favs.

As for Sheppard's transformation. With all that makeup and the spooky contacts (which looked very cool), the man still showed emotion - fear, anger, animalistic behavior. Excellent job.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/joesmom1/Kitty.bmp

When all else fails, change channels.

Did anyone think that Caldwell trying to find out more about Weir’s relationship with Sheppard that maybe he was trying to find information to possibly blackmail her somehow? Something around the lines of, “She’s only supporting him because of their relationship.” Maybe I’m just too suspicious.

Somewhere between insane and that other one...

Quote Originally Posted by CorranH96
    Did anyone think that Caldwell trying to find out more about Weir’s relationship with Sheppard that maybe he was trying to find information to possibly blackmail her somehow? Something around the lines of, “She’s only supporting him because of their relationship.” Maybe I’m just too suspicious.
    What I found great about Caldwell's role in this ep, as well as the entire season, is that we're constantly left wondering just what he is up to. And Mitch is doing a wonderful job playing him.

And that's my two cents...
    My LiveJournal
    ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by CorranH96
    As a matter of fact, I did get the impression that he was trying to suss out what their relationship was or even flat-out imply that it was more than professional/friends.

Captain

Okay, I've gotta say this. I've noticed it in a couple of episodes, and this one confirmed it for me: Caldwell is such a woman. I mean come on! In "Trinity" he was tossing his non-existent hair, and in this one, he frickin' shimmies! Where are my manly-military movements!

Okay, that said, on to the rest of the ep.

Yeah, Caldwell has a bit of a thing for Weir. I find it interesting that I get that vibe from him, as it doesn't seem that he respects her authority that much; he doesn't really take her seriously as a colleague, he's still seeing a prissy civilian woman. Perhaps that's why Weir gets so Alpha Biotch around him; she's asserting her authority.

The Shep/Teyla kiss: I'm really glad I was alone when I watched that, because omg did I have a fangirlish reaction, and I'm not even remotely a Sheppard/Teyla shipper. It was just...the fight was awesome and I saw the kiss coming but I didn't think he would actually do it and then BAM. And it was kinda hot, actually.

Joe Flanigan was rather good this episode. He didn't play it over the top, and he kept enough Sheppard that it was still really fun to watch. For example, when he punched out the window in Elizabeth's office, and then said "I'm guessing that didn't sell you on the idea?". Total Sheppard moment, which just drew the out-of-control-ness a little closer to home.

The team's concern was just touching. I especially loved how visibly worried Rodney was. That was just perfect.

I got more of the sibling relationship between Teyla and Ronon. When he went off for Sheppard on his own and she asked where he was going; it was such a sibling moment, like she was watching after an errant little bro.

And they actually resolved a character conflict this episode! At the end, where John went and apologized to Teyla? I was so glad they showed that; it kept the episode from being a horrible attempt at ship (because any main char ship at this stage is just bad bad bad) and restored the equilibrium between the two characters.

All in all, a pretty good ep. There were a few things that were rather unbelievable, plot-wise, but hey that's what suspension of disbelief is for.

Oh yeah, and Sheppard was totally Spiderman this ep.

Staff Sergeant

It's clear that Caldwell was making a move on Weir. The whole 'lets play chess' was a mini-date in the making. And then when she went nuts over him doing his job he figured that she and John might have something going on. When he mined for some details she gave the generic 'we've been through a lot together'. But Caldwell figured, "Shepard had 2 years to make a move on Weir but still hasn't, so I'm going for it". So Caldwell tries again with the peace offering at the end of the ep, and Weir gives him some cliche as an answer. (which adds to my theory that 75% of Weir's dialogue is rehashed cliches.)

Basically, Caldwell has the hots for Weir, but after Weir got dumped by Simon, she set her sights on Sheppard, but he's still working on Teyla, but Teyla is all over Ronon. It's like a high school with spaceshps.

Funny how when Sheppard was barely infected, couldn't help himself from sticking his tongue in Teyla's mouth immediatley, but a couple of days later, Weir can chat with him in a darkened room and he's not in the slightest bit attracted to her. Her self esteem probably took a huge hit there.

Here's what probably happened off camera.
    Teyla -"Dr. Weir, Sheppard kissed me earlier. The virus is probably acting on his primal urges. It was a long, deep kiss,too. Kinda made me dizzy."
    Weir - "Hmm, thats strange, because I was with him all day and he didn't even try to kiss me, but he was with you for 5 minutes and got to second base?"
    Teyla - "Oh...umm. maybe he was distracted when he was with you"
    Weir - "But later I went into his room alone, and he just yelled at me"
    Teyla -"Maybe he was tired or something"
    Weir - "Thats what I thought. So later, I went in again. And still, he didn't even try to feel me up."
    Teyla - "Maybe he respects your friendship too much"
    Weir - "Yeah. That has to be it."
    Teyla - "What about that bald guy. Word is that he's crazy about you"
    Weir - "But he's bald, ewww"

D

First Lieutenant

Heart Re: Conversion (208)

haven't read anything above yet, but, here's my take...

awww... dang!
    1st viewing was...Slowwwwwww torture!! (*wink*)
    2nd viewing went faster, probably because I *knew* what to expect. (and I *FINALLY* got to hear ALL of the end theme music - no commercial interruptions, too! ...should have taped the 2nd viewing instead!)

Near the beginning, when (for a change!) Shep outran Ronon, I was going to joke if TPTB put steroids into Shep's shaving cream... until I saw those nasty whiskers forming a little over a day or so later. Then I wondered if Shep needed stronger shaving cream, instead!

"never kiss and tell"... oh boy! Shep felt *weird*? ...why? too much testosterone aggression, and maybe subconscious thoughts about Teyla finally coming to the surface? geeeze! (he forgot about his *alien* encounter with Chaya? or was he comparing both to each other, thus the *weird* comment...?) Teyla's lucky he backed off when he did. Liked the awkward apology about it all at the end...
    ========

Ronon's comment to Rodney about there being a bigger predator on the prowl the eats the iratus bugs...
    ...is Rodney a bit paranoid? Maybe he's watched too many horror (vampire type) movies in his earlier days. I'm amazed Dr. Beckett appears more adventurous and braver than Rodney, tho - when it comes to discovering habitats of new critters. ...itsy bitsy spider crawling off the wall!

Scene with the dozens of iratus bugs - was that all CGI? They looked *really* real (in their movement), like some other bug was disguised and used instead. Whoever said this particular scene looked wayyyy cooler than the replicators was right!

But they all abandoned the salt water...

========
    Later, when Shep came to the rescue (which I was anticipating to happen!), those egg sacks were huge! They looked so little the first time around. Joe Flanigan looks somewhere about 6 feet tall, and so were those egg sacks! (*yikes!!*)

*grin!* If Shep appeared to be like Spidey in THE EYE (season 1) episode from military training-
    Oooooh! Spiderman he became in Conversion!!

Well, that does now explain how the Wraith are occasionally hiding out on the ceiling. I understood before about their superhuman strength, which explained the bionic leaps upward; but this explains how they actually stick to the ceiling. (Which I'm guessing is where Shep was hiding when Weir came for her last visit to him?)

...but one question remains... not one word was mentioned about any potential *damage* to Sheppard's ancient gene? (does that mean that the Wraith don't have it, or they actually do, but it is severely suppressed by the iratus' genetic influences?)

Quote Originally Posted by SnoggingPicard
    I posted this on the Shep/Teyla thread as well, but I don't know how many of you go there, so I thought I'd put the same thing here to get your opinions. The first time I watched this episode I was so torn and confused about where the characters were heading that I had to watch it again to reallly sort out what I thought, and this is what I came up with. Another note: though I'm more for Shep/Teyla, I really like the idea of a Weir/Shep and would support it if TPTB decide to go that route. These are just the observations that I made of the characters, so don't get offended if these ideas don't sit well with you. I'd love to hear your responses!
    Wow, very long post and lots of good points. I have to agree with a a lot of them too, but here are my thoughts of the specific subjects:

1)The Kiss
    Well I know teyla was all surpised about it so was shep and honestly it came out differnet than i thought it would. They both seem to be okay about it now and really don't have anything that you havent already said.

2)Caldwell/Weir
    That was interesting and it did seem there was a little flirting with the chess scene, also it's quite obvious that he has the hots for her (can you blame him ) she seems to not really be interested as we saw at the end.

3)Weir/Shep alone scenes
    Okay maybe when I was watching I didnt see any shippy stuff with those, but if you think about it as an overanalyzin part shweirian like me, i think there was something small there. Like they may not be saying anything about their feelings when theyre alone maybe cuz they might be too stubborn to admit them or they arent entirely sure or theyre both just stupid about it, those are a few things you can think of as a shipper. I personally in this ep saw it aas liz bein totally worried about one of her best friends.

4)Weir's behaiviour
    Wow, got a few things here. First I'd like to say that I thought Liz handled things quite well in her situation, and Torri was just amazing, she never ceases to amaze me. Well during the ep it was basically her worrying about one of her best friends and she had to make a few tough decisions. Also when shep was choking her (which was scary) she was actually very interesting about that, dealt with that differently than I would have.

5)Ronan/Teyla stuff
    I personally haven't looked at them, and really didn't see much, maybe it's cuz I'm looking at weir ships, but yeah I'll stay off this subject.

6)Teyla's actions
    Well there was the she was shocked in the begining and seemed to be scared when they were chasing him in the city with the 'Dont make me do this' line and then she was much better at the end and well I dont have much on this subject either, I liked teyla in this ep though, thought RL did a great job with it.

7) The Last Scene
    I thought it was weird how shep went to apolagize to teyla for being "OOC" and the kiss but he didnt say anything to liz for choking her. So anyway the last scene I saw him being a little flirty with teyla and it seems things are okay between them, i mean he was under an alien influence so the kiss wasnt that big of a deal. It basically comes down to how the fans look at it, I thought it was a little sheyla towards the end and the sigh was a 'good we dont have that awkwardness anymore' type of thing and then she smiled a little. I think this is just me looking at the sheyla stuff.

8) Shep/Weir Ship
    Already covered my thoughts about that in #1.

(just adding another subject)
    9) Weir and McKay
    I, as the huge mcweirite i am, was not upset by lack of mcweirness (a few of my fellow shippers are though) but it was cuz the events in Trinity were a huge deal especially for their friendship. I'm glad this ep wasn't a 'suddenly everything is fine between them' ep, cuz it wouldn't make much sense, IMO. I do however would like to see them back to normal, just it might take a little time due to the fact that Rodney is probally afraid he's still in alot of trouble and wants to be very careful.

Okay those are just a few thoughts I had at the moment, I have more but have to go eat now, so later yall.
    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...n/GW/style.jpghttp://heuwinkel.net/nina/myhomepage...h_L3CON_09.jpghttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1.../sanctuary.jpg http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...re/Smarter.jpg http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ire/mcweir.jpg http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...copycat100.jpg
    First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Quote Originally Posted by derrickh
    Basically, Caldwell has the hots for Weir, but after Weir got dumped by Simon, she set her sights on Sheppard, but he's still working on Teyla, but Teyla is all over Ronon. It's like a high school with spaceshps.
    Oh gods, no! *tears out hair*

Nitpick number 3...
    Bully for TPTB for keeping Ronan's "alienness" prominently displayed by having him wear his long coat (cool thing too). But after watching the team trudge through Vancouver Forest Set C I noticed how much the coat makes him stick out compared to the rest of the team in dark uniforms. Isn't some amount of camoflague desireable? Now I certainly can't see him wear the SG uniform, but couldn't he have worn something a little...darker? At least Teyla's wearing the full jacket.
    And can we lose the sword?

Probie

Does anyone notice that the first time we see John's bedroom in Conversion when he tells Beckett about his arm "infection", there is a guitar in background? Maybe he will sing a love song to Weir. lol
    And when Weir come to see him when he is in the room with light turn off, there is a frame/ picture where we can see a old man and a young boy (maybe John and his father).

Talking Re: Conversion (208)

Funny how when Sheppard was barely infected, couldn't help himself from sticking his tongue in Teyla's mouth immediatley, but a couple of days later, Weir can chat with him in a darkened room and he's not in the slightest bit attracted to her. Her self esteem probably took a huge hit there.

Teyla -"Dr. Weir, Sheppard kissed me earlier. The virus is probably acting on his primal urges. It was a long, deep kiss,too. Kinda made me dizzy."
    Weir - "Hmm, thats strange, because I was with him all day and he didn't even try to kiss me, but he was with you for 5 minutes and got to second base?"
    Weir - "Thats what I thought. So later, I went in again. And still, he didn't even try to feel me up."

D
    <<my snips>>

LOL! Wicked but funny!

But don't agree Teyla/Ronon. Friendly soldiers in arms, IMO.

Just laughin', just sayin'.
    MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!

Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Talking Re: Conversion (208)

D
    <<my snips>>

LOL! Wicked but funny!

But don't agree Teyla/Ronon. Friendly soldiers in arms, IMO.

Just laughin', just sayin'.

Ok, some glitch is posting me twice. Sorry all.

Just sayin'.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast