The Fourth Horseman, Part 1 (910)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claire98909 View Post
    So what's the consensus here regarding Landry's "intimate relationship " comment? Does it mean Orlin and Sam had sex in Ascension?
    ????? sorry, no comprende
    CARPE DIEM
    ANJA

Comment

Someone can be intimate, without actual sex.

Comment

What?! Sacrilege. How can you say that? There's always sex.

[please note this is sarcasm]

Seaboe
        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Someone can be intimate, without actual sex.
          Then why did Carter look so horrified when little Orlin said he wanted to resume their relationship?

Comment

Originally posted by Claire98909 View Post
            Then why did Carter look so horrified when little Orlin said he wanted to resume their relationship?
            She looked that way because he was a child - even touching his cheek or hand could create problems!!
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
              She looked that way because he was a child - even touching his cheek or hand could create problems!!
              True. Most adults seem to flinch reflexively when a "kid" wants a relationship of that nature..

Comment

Aww--Orlin is back, and this time he is form of a boy! I really love the character of Orlin. Yet again, he is sacrificing himself to help the residents of Earth ( Sam included ).

Ori Plague = bad news

Garek turns into a prior-- no good can come from that.

edited for puzzle time: 7:50
                Last edited by BethHG; 28 June 2022, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Holy hannah! What a time to be rewatching The Fourth Horseman...

If this was an episode that was going to be broadcast in the here and now with Covid-19/Corona making plenty casuals, they probably would have skipped it for being too close to reality.

However, fictional America seems to better handle a pandemic of epic proportions than non-fictional America.

Anywho... starts of normal enough with a team returning and Daniel and Cam discussing the Ori, but before we're well and truly on our way, we're falling like flies and are unable to contain the spread of the virus -- but not for the lack of trying.

In the meantime, Carter and Lee work on a way to disable a prior, and hey... look who drops by ... Orlin. He retakes human form once again to come and help out his favorite human being. However, his decision has drawbacks, not in the least that he's loosing his braincells, and they won't help him ascend so that's not going to end well.

And then there's Gerak who falls for Origin, and gets drawn into the fray by the Prior. No going back for him now.

As I see it, the Jaffa Nation is in trouble...

How would you rate SG-1's "The Fourth Horseman, Part 1?"

Excellent

Good
                  Fair
                  Poor
                  Terrible
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

3-episode quiz: The Fourth Horseman I, The Fourth Horseman II & Collateral Damage

Jigsaw puzzle: The Fourth Horseman, part I
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I might catch up to FH. If I didn't have a job

I quite like this one because of how its different then the regular outbreaks we have seen in past episodes. Also, I feel like their is progress in revealing more about the Ori. Its hard to say more without discussing part 2.

I give it a good with 6:53
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Working...
                        X