Yeah, loved Cam in this one.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah. He got to do "boy stuff".
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Not a bad ep. A bit weird that Teal'c only brought up the Sodan now though.

I think the Sodan wanting revenge was a bit sore. Didn't even care if it was self defence or anything. We attacked you first but now you must pay for it!

I enjoyed watching Cam train. I wonder if he would have won that fight if they were serious?
          Last edited by Lieutenant Sparrow; 11 April 2012, 05:38 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Sparrow View Post
            I think the Sodan wanting revenge was a bit sore. Didn't even care if it was self defence or anything. We attacked you first but now you must pay for it!
            Yeah, talk about sore losers, right?

I enjoyed watching Cam train. I wonder if he would have won that fight if they were serious?
            I doubt it, Jolan's probably been doing that almost all his life...

My LiveJournal post
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

The guys out for revenge never care that you were just defending yourself. Apparently in their mind, you should just stand there and let them kill you. I've always been bothered by that in so many stories.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                Based on GateWorld's Episode Rating System, I'd give it a **. The teaser was pretty cool. Loved Walter comment to Daniel towards the last couple minutes of the episode.
                Agree with everything, except for the teaser part, I kind of disagree with it. *Thinks back to the teaser* Now that you think about it, it was kind of cool.

Tomorrow, an Anubis Hybrid. Oh joy.
                sigpic

Comment

So SG-1 comes across a lost band of Jaffa. It's just a showcase for Mitchell to show his determination to overcome physical obstacles.

Loved the Trek reference...

JOLAN: The ruse was most effective. They believe you are dead.
                  MITCHELL: Well done, Bones.

Comment

The episode was a long time coming and quite frankly I am more then surprised it did not come sooner. It was an episode to explore Mitchell. Not so much his backstory but more what makes him tick and the kind of person. As Jolan taunts and trains him for the cermony that will kill it becomes apparent this is a device to show us the kind of person that Cameron is. The most apparent trait is how he does reflect on his life and give up. The other story going on is the Ori trying to convert the Sodan to Origin. I don't really care about the conversion of the Sodan as its been done enough this season. I really like the episode for the Mitchell focus
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

1. Cloaking Jaffa...interesting...

2. "Where are they...?" There!

3. People out for revenge don't care about very much.

4. Ancient worshipping Jaffa suckered by the Ori...idiots but...

Solid enough ep...
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

This was average, not much happening. I like Mitchell, and it's good to see more of him

Comment

Hate it!
                          I really did not need an ep. entirely focusing on "look-how-funny-I-am-Mitchell".
                          Would have been a great opportunity to kill him off for good, though...
                          Ah, sorry - but I really do not like Mitchell, and this ep. is all about him fighting, etc.
                          So, at this point there is nothing of SG-1 left, that could appeal to me.
                          Only reason not skipping it is, that I am busy with other stuff. So, it runs in the Background...

Comment

What is it with the Mitchell hate around here?

Comment

In my experience people have this false impression (IMO) that Mitchell is not qualified.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                What is it with the Mitchell hate around here?
                                I don't know about the "around here", for I have just begun to comment on episodes and do not read every comment to an episode, if the thread exceeds 10 pages.
                                I have to admit, that he calmed down in season 10, which made his character less annoying, but still not likeable for me. To me, the whole character is absolutely not authentic. As I wrote in another thread - it is like a 12 year old boy, suffering from ADHD. I am well aware that it is not only BB's fault, but also the directors and writers. But also the actor must know, when he is overdoing the enthusiasm and cowboy like attitude.

And at least my opinion does not have anything to do with "qualified" or not. A character like that, with that kind of acting and talking, would annoy me in any setting, regardless if it is the leader of SG-1 or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X