Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe his allergy to citrus is one of the reasons he can't use Ancient tech... if we go along with the whole citrus planet conspiracy. Maybe citrus was essential of the Ancients.

And yeah, Luke could very well be with the team. All the more reason for McKay to be careful.

Comment

Maybe you've got to have NOTHING wrong with you!
      __

__

Comment

Aaah... I can see it now. The Wraiths new superweapon. It launches lemons! Better watch out McKay!

Comment

All they need are super soakers filled with lemon juice. McKay would be running around, screaming. "It burrrnnnsss!" hehe Poor thing. I'd be happy to nurse him back to health.

Just hope Luke wouldn't find out about it...

Comment

Maybe Luke is an Ancient and he infiltrated the SGC to check on their progress. He knows about the lemon connection and he sized up Mc Kay immediately and decided he didn't like him.
            "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

Goa'uld gene manipulation often leave allergies to lemons, that's why the Ancient Luke knew McKay couldn't be trusted.

Comment

They could just catch some fish and eat them. Or to be the REAL Earth Representives and the embody the manners of the great Earth, they could serve their guests first (Athosians) and then themselves (After making sure that the fish are edible).

Obviously, the Athosians had some type of food supply. Atlantis is on Athos. Bingo?

Comment

Working...
                X