This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Dean Anderson

Does anybody know if Richard Dean has his own official web page.
    Thanks.
    In the middle of my backswing!!!

I remember seeing one a while back, don't remember the URL though.

Try a google, that'll get you what you're looking for.

Comment

Pretty sure it's this:

http://rdanderson.com/

Comment

Well that ends the thread quiclkly

Comment

is there many decent unoffical sites about then?
          Daniel: Their whole world is in flames - and we're offering them gasoline. How does that help?
          Teal'c: We are in fact offering water.
          Jack O'Neill: Thank you.
          Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
          Jack O'Neill: Well stop it. It's not fair to Teal'c.

Comment

You could try:

http://www.rda-forever.com/
            http://www.imdb.com/Name?Anderson,+Richard+Dean
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Dean_Anderson
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Thanks
              Daniel: Their whole world is in flames - and we're offering them gasoline. How does that help?
              Teal'c: We are in fact offering water.
              Jack O'Neill: Thank you.
              Daniel: I was speaking metaphorically.
              Jack O'Neill: Well stop it. It's not fair to Teal'c.

Comment

Thank's guys.
                What about the others (just for M. Shanks, A. Tapping. and C Judge)?

Thank's again
                In the middle of my backswing!!!

Comment

No official MS or CJ sites

A semi-official AT one http://www.amandatapping.com/ - 'Disclaimer:
                  Although now official, this web site remains a fan publication and is fan run.'
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                    Well that ends the thread quiclkly
                    not really

Originally posted by www.rdanderson.com
                    Disclaimer: This site is operated and maintained by KateR, who is solely responsible for its content. This site has not been, and is not, authorized by Richard Dean Anderson or anyone authorized to act on his behalf. Neither Mr. Anderson, nor anyone authorized to act on his behalf, participates in the operation or maintenance of this site. Please direct any comments or concerns about the material posted at this site accordingly. By visiting this site and viewing its contents, you acknowledge that neither Mr. Anderson, nor anyone authorized to act on his behalf, endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with this site.

for all we know he's completely technophobic and computer illiterate

Comment

He has a computer or two he has also admitted not to be very good with them but Ithink he gets by ( from a distant memory of a video interview from a gadjet show.
                      I know for certain he knows KateR and her site is the only one I've seen he has sent tidbits of news photos etc to.

Comment

Originally posted by Verona
                        I know for certain he knows KateR and her site is the only one I've seen he has sent tidbits of news photos etc to.
                        I would say that makes it official
                        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Verona
                          He has a computer or two he has also admitted not to be very good with them but Ithink he gets by ( from a distant memory of a video interview from a gadjet show.
                          And this "official" website is.....?

I know this isn't a court of law, but what you are saying just amounts to heresay. Sorry. When either RDA states he contributes to a specific website or the owner of said website can prove it...I'll with hold final judgement and continue to be very sceptical. Sorry, been burned too often by "posers" online.

No personal offense intended.

Edit: The site itself has disclaimers that RDA is NOT connected with it, nor does he contribute to it.
                          On fighting:
                          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid

A semi-official AT one http://www.amandatapping.com/ - 'Disclaimer:
                            Although now official, this web site remains a fan publication and is fan run.'
                            This is the site that Amanda uses to make her public announcements, for example, when she had her baby. It may be fan run, but it seems to be the 'official' one she uses.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              It may be fan run, but it seems to be the 'official' one she uses.
                              Thats why I said semi-official
                              love Torri

Comment

Working...
                              X