No announcement yet.

Chain Reaction (415)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its one of your harder puzzles FH. Their are more pieces than normal and their isn't a big focus point
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Its one of your harder puzzles FH. Their are more pieces than normal and their isn't a big focus point
      Mmm... could have been it wouldn't let me choose the usual pieces. It does that depending on size of the image. Must keep an eye out on that.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm snug in the middle of the master and student, 14 minutes and 13 seconds.

Comment

14:43

I really like this episode. I rate it as good.

I like how Maybourne and Jack play off of each other, and you can tell that Maybourne actually respects O'Neill.

Kinsey is a major scum. I love how Jack and Maybourne get out of the situation.

So General Bauer didn't listen and got burned--serves him right!

Comment

Originally posted by BethHG View Post
            So General Bauer didn't listen and got burned--serves him right!
            He was the puppet. I can only assume his career was done for after that.

Comment

They pretended to use the internet again, while it was just a local hard drive. They made the same error in Hathor.
              http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/4x15/01.jpg
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                They pretended to use the internet again, while it was just a local hard drive. They made the same error in Hathor.
                http://csillagkapu.hu/kep.php?kep=ht...ba/4x15/01.jpg
                Considering I received a mail today with a couple of zip-files attached where the sender mentioned she didn't know what program to use to open those files, I'm sure there are plenty people out there who wouldn't know the difference.

Comment

IMO, you have to forgive the show for fake internet use; especially since all the computer stuff is added after the fact.

Seaboe
                  If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                  X