Chain Reaction (415)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G.C
    Maybournes back! whooo!!! anyway interesting episode TPTB must have been happy to destroy some of the Gateroom lol!! However it did feel a little rushed but thats okay becuase it got all the points across
    Exactly what I was going to say!

Comment

This ep nicely showed how much Jack cares about Hammond and how his views have changed since the pilot episode.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

This was a great all around ep. The acting was superb, the characters' development between O'Neill, Hammond, Maybourne, and Kinsey was just totally well written and acted. I find it so hard to believe that this ep only got a 2.5 out of 4.
        This ep has got to be one of the best out of the whole show.
        All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
        Pay it forward

Comment

i thought the whole idea of the NID blackmailing the genral was kinda good and i like the look on the new genrels face when the gate wouldnt dissconnect and the radiation was in the base i just thought that was funny

Comment

i have just rewatched this episode, the first time i watched i thought it was kinda boring, but today when i watched it i enjoyed it, i liked the end where the new genral was proved wrong and his face but i have to admit i did feel a little bit sorry for him.
            sigpic

Comment

Great episode. I'm so relieved Hammond didn't have to retire afterall!

Did anyone else notice, though, that in the scene where Jack and Maybourne are in Kinsey's office with him, that Kinsey refers to one/both of them as "General"? I'm pretty sure he was directly addressing either Jack or Maybourne, and was not referencing General Hammond...but neither Jack nor Maybourne are at General Status, they're both Colonels! I'm going to go back and check, but I'm sure that's what was said, hehe.
              "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

great episode, its good that hammond came back, walter would have been lonely wothout him*giggles* i like jacks brilliant idea of calling the media to escape, that was pretty genius.
                sigpic
                Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

I laugh my head of every time I see the look on Jack's face right after General Bauer gives his short "I look forward to working with all of you" and walks out of the room. It's to bad Maybourne doesn't work at the SGC, Jack and him make such a good team, though I suppose Maybourne's skills only exist in the shadows. It's always nice to see Kinsey get his self righteous mentality shot down and discarded.
                  sigpic

Comment

I love this episode.

"I see you're on the famous beer and mustard diet."

I also thought the concept of the naquadah bomb was interesting and well-done.
                    sigpic
                    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

I love the dynamic duo that is Jack and Maybourne.

Rating: 7/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2...-reaction.html
                      My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
                      http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by HelloVelo View Post
                        I love the dynamic duo that is Jack and Maybourne.
                        Ditto. Always love watching these two together. Always episode much more interesting. Whether they are teaming up or fighting against each other.

I wonder why TPTB didn't make more eps with these 2. Based on what I've read, fan reaction is quite positive.

Comment

Yes! Maybourne and O'Neill are fun.

But when Hammond left the SGC, how funny wasn't Teal'c? Teal'c tells the best jokes because he tells them so seriously - it takes a while to figure out whether he's joking or not: "On Chulak, when a great warrior retires from the field of battle, it is custom is to sing a song of lament". (pause) Fortunately, we are not on Chulak".

And Carter got so angry with General Bauer after the wormhole wouldn't disengage that she couldn't even look at him! I guess it must really suck to follow orders when your commanding officer is an idiot.

Comment

i agree that must be frustrating .
                            sigpic

Comment

I was a bit surprise to see Bauer admitted his mistake so quickly and directly. I tend to think political guy like him usually pushes away responsbilities and only subtly admits his own mistake until the very last moment.
                              sigpic
                              Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dinoman View Post
                                I was a bit surprise to see Bauer admitted his mistake so quickly and directly. I tend to think political guy like him usually pushes away responsbilities and only subtly admits his own mistake until the very last moment.
                                i don't think he was very political just someone who wants weapons at all costs and it just happens to be what the lying [BLEEEEEEP] want as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X