No announcement yet.

Chain Reaction (415)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this episode shows how Hammond will make sarcifices for the people he loves (His grandchildren)

Comment

Does anyone know the name of the song/tune and artist that plays at the end of the episode when Maybourne is in the tropics - its a steel band in the background I think?
      Thanks
      sigpic
      Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

really good episode i liked to see Hammond standing down because of his love for his grand children but i also like that sg1 would not let this happen and did everything they could to bring him back
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

This was a good all around episode. Great to see Maybourne and Kinsey back. Good acting by everyone!

Jack is really crossing the line here , trying to help Hammond.

Kinsey look like a troublemaker , I'm sure we will see more of him soon.

Comment

Anyone know what things are both Hammond and O`Neill wearing at the end of the episode?.They look like pens but im not sure.Just noticed this myself today.Here`s the pics:
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by At'ash View Post
                Anyone know what things are both Hammond and O`Neill wearing at the end of the episode?.They look like pens but im not sure.Just noticed this myself today.Here`s the pics:
                Spoiler:

According to the dvd commentary they are supposed to be devices that check for radiation that the props master suggested they should wear

Comment

Originally posted by vzzzzzbx View Post
                  According to the dvd commentary they are supposed to be devices that check for radiation that the props master suggested they should wear
                  Interesting... I don't think I ever saw this particular commentary.
                  sigpic
                  Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

KINSEY!!!! I really hate this man. Maybourne however was a good boy which was a bit of a change.
                    Some say that he has only one ear.
                    And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                    All we know is he's called
                    sigpic

Comment

I have to ask, how did they go back to using the SGC so quickly? Surely 38 minutes of gamma radiation being flooded into the base would make it a dangerous radiation hot spot? Surely it'd need at least several month's, maybe years for the background radiation to clear?

Comment

Originally posted by Automission View Post
                        I have to ask, how did they go back to using the SGC so quickly? Surely 38 minutes of gamma radiation being flooded into the base would make it a dangerous radiation hot spot? Surely it'd need at least several month's, maybe years for the background radiation to clear?
                        Pripyat best confirmation.
                        Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
                        SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

IIRC Gamma radiation decays fairly rapidly
                          sigpic

Comment

I know the episode was named after the threat of the naquada bomb/active gate/ Carter-technobabble/etc, but all I get out of this episode is Starsky and Hutch.

Comment

There was way too much Kinsey in this episode for me.
                              sigpic

Comment

I hate Kinsey ... But Jack and Harry ... They were hilarious
                                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X