• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chain Reaction (415)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON FOUR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 415

SG-1 must adjust to a new commanding officer when General Hammond steps down -- but O'Neill discovers foul play behind the general's resignation.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 09:36 PM.

I think this is another really good episode. I like that they have the NID trying to force the SGC into doing their bidding it brings the stargate more into the realm of reality for me, because if the stargate did exist there would be many differnet groups of people trying to control it.

Gen. Bouer (sp) was a good character too. I pitied him, in the end. He was trying to do the right thing, but he just didn't have a clue.

I also really like the fact that Mayborne is in it. He's such a great character! And Kinsey, I love to hate him.
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Maybourne and Kinsey, here, here! I love their characters. Maybourne because of the changes in him throughout a story that only picks up on him every so often, and Kinsey because... well, you put it well!
      If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Yeah.. Bauer was just kinda shafted. Didn't seem to get all the information he should have had.

And who ever said the stargate doesn't exist?
        The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I'd like to know what happened to Bauer. Was he forced to retire (switching places with Hammond), reassigned or used as the scapegoat for the N.I.D.?

Comment

I don't mean to be a hater, haha, Bauer was so... Ahh! Ah, Kinsey's wife is such an airhead, haha... Ok, enough 'hating', anyone catch 'bird of a feather' line, the same he used in Fallen?
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by paradox
              I'd like to know what happened to Bauer. Was he forced to retire (switching places with Hammond), reassigned or used as the scapegoat for the N.I.D.?
              Knowing the way the armed forces work, he probably got promoted!

Nice episode, with some good interaction between O'Neill and Maybourne.

The only disappointment for me was Kinsey didn't get shot! I kept willing O'Neill to pull the trigger, but it didn't happen.
              sigpic

Comment

Nice way to find out more about Hammond.

Comment

freckn' NID

Comment

It is touching... how much Hammond cares for his grad children

Comment

I would like to ask the person who wrote the review for this episode on this site why it only got a 2 and a half outta 4?

This episode is fantastic in every aspect. And this is really the first episode where you start to love Maybourne.

I can't find any flaws.

4/4.
                      Last edited by Shivan; 13 September 2004, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I think that with Kinsey firmly installed as the ace bad guy, the PTB decided to make Kinsey more likable, and this ep was the start of the process.
                        sigpic

Comment

Kinsey was likable?

Comment

i liked this ep

Jack points gun a kinsey

Jack outwits kinsey and NID thugs

Jack asks hammond tio by back his soul!!!!!!

not to metion seeing RDA's cute little doggie!!!!!

Comment

Perfect episode, Maybourne was likeable.
                              I loved when Jack came to Hammond and kissed the window
                              Dogs are my favorite people.
                              If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Comment

Working...
                              X