X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baals revenge, the perfect revenge.....

Baals secret super masterplan revealed:

The jaffa are unaware that the tauri allowed, effectively, baal to create several copies of himself, and as far as they are aware the asgard are the only ones who have cloning tech, if they know that even.
    that said the ultimate revenge would be to tell them that he has been reborn by the asgard and tauri to rule over the new jaffa nation as punishment for being bratish and annoying to them after they got a power boost, obviosly baal get killed ect but the sacrafice is worth it. the jaffa now turn their attention to earth and the asgard allience and a massive fleet goes to earth, i mean huge, knowing the asgard will come earth isnt scarred plus we have antartica powered by a dozen mark II's, asgard turn up and say this is PPT and u have to go, jaffa refuse, so the prommie and the daedy are launched ( deady is on one of its pit stops ) and a fleet of huge Asgard babys turn up, the jaffa go s$$t but fight anyway cos gerak is a moron.
    jaffa, asgard and tauri fight it out, our ships get butt wooped but the outpost give the jaffa a good kicking til the power konks out ala seige, the asgard are down to a few ships( they are mega outnumbered, like ancient/wraith thing), and the jaffa are left with hardly anything and no idea how to build more.
    ultimate revenge, the three greatest powers in the galaxy crushed because we tried to help the asgard and baal cloned himself as a byproduct!

comments?, additions?, queries?

immhotep
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

What would happen about the Orii? For all we know they'd sneak up whilst we were fighting and take control of most of the galaxy in a far greater number and after our weary fight between Jaffa Asguard Tauri and the Tokra would probably find themselves in there. The Orii come for the slaughter.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

exactly its both a secret plan within an even grander super plan anubis left behind with baal, a contingentcy in case he couldnt do it baal was brainwashed to make sure that he made it as easy as posible, including nerus and beachhead and making the stargate public on earth and causing havok and the above ect......man this wud be a great 3 parter!
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      11000! green me

Comment

wtf?

Comment

I'm not so sure about this, but it sounds kinda interesting.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm not sure either, because that Ancient weapon still has hundreds of drones, the Jaffa have what 40 ships, the outpost in Antarctica could destroy all of them, with no problem, leaving the Asgard O'Neill class ships to finish off the Al'kesh, and Death Gliders, backed up by the Prometheus, Daedalus,
            Spoiler:
            also the Odyssey
            the Jaffa would be ruined, the awful thing would be, that the Ori would now be aware of the Asgard galaxy, that would suck.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient
              I'm not sure either, because that Ancient weapon still has hundreds of drones, the Jaffa have what 40 ships, the outpost in Antarctica could destroy all of them, with no problem, leaving the Asgard O'Neill class ships to finish off the Al'kesh, and Death Gliders, backed up by the Prometheus, Daedalus,
              Spoiler:
              also the Odyssey
              the Jaffa would be ruined, the awful thing would be, that the Ori would now be aware of the Asgard galaxy, that would suck.
              At this point we don't know if the ORI are interested in other species except humans (and modified humans like the jaffa)! if they were wouldn't they already have ships to convert other races in al the million galaxys out there? i doubt the Ancients could hide them all!

How do U know that they have only 40 ships? Didn't they take over most of the ships the goa'uld had? Including Anubis modified hat'aks?

I'm all for Anubis having a master plan to which Baal is sticking to, or was tricked/forced to follow (i really hope Anubis he wasn't stupid enought to think Oma would ever let him kill everyone in the galaxy, or that Baal would actualy kill himself )!

But i don't think Garak will last that long as a Jaffa leader (especialy consodering some spoilers i read )
              Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Comment

jsut for the record the jaffa have about 200 ships, all of baals/the GSL's and the replicator fleet ( when they disintegreated they were still salvagable)
                second this was just a wacky idea i had
                and thirdly the orii are at the mo only converting ppl who dont take much effort ( for an orii, they only have to hit the stick on the ground) and they are probley waiting till they have a beachhead and their fleet whizzing thru the supergates b4 taking on ppl like the asgard an nox who are clearly gunna put up a better fight than some trumped up warrior race who have spent the last 5000+ years believing in a snake.
                sigpic
                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                X