This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conversion

Is CONVERSION out yet I can't find it on any of the torrent sites. I thought I read somewhere that Atlantis is not airing this week.

Originally posted by ChrisC
    Is CONVERSION out yet I can't find it on any of the torrent sites. I thought I read somewhere that Atlantis is not airing this week.
    Conversion is supposed to air on SciFi this Friday, September 9th. There are some pics posted on this website (GW) and a few on others.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

No new eps aired this week as it was Labor Day in the US

Discussion of downloads is not permitted here
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Wait did it air in Canada though? I heard it was going to
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
          Wait did it air in Canada though? I heard it was going to
          no it didn't i was quite pissed off
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

OMG! I've been counting down the days for the past two weeks. And it's still three days away...believe me, I know.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I wonder if Teyla will shoot Sheppard, I figured wednesday of last week, that is wouldn't be shown until this friday, I had to check and re-check, I had forgotten that it was a holiday, don't really celebrate such things, but Friday is close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                No new eps aired this week as it was Labor Day in the US

Discussion of downloads is not permitted here
                REally??
                Last I heard, all that was forbidden was linking to download sites.

Comment

No discussion is allowed
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

No discussion is allowed
                    You keep sayting that. But, and I'm not trying to start a fight here, you are NOT a mod.
                    ANd I have seen mods on other threads say that download chat is ok, just don't link to the sites or advocate it.
                    So, unless you can point to a section of the Gateworld rules that specifically says 'NO discussion on downloads', I'm going to assume this is your personal preference.

Comment

You are correct I am not a mod

The rules say:
                      Episode downloads. Do not use GateWorld to request, trade, or advertise downloads of copyrighted films or television programs, including Stargate. Keep any such conversations in private e-mail -- no exceptions.
                      By mentioning that Stargate is available on torrent sites he is indirectly advertising so in the context of this thread talking about downloading is not allowed

But talking about the episode airing is OK so therefore this thread hasnt been closed by the mods

Quote from the topman:
                      Originally posted by GateWorld
                      DO NOT post on GateWorld regarding whether you have or plan to either download an episode, or make it available for download.
                      The threadstarter clearly has a plan to download
                      love Torri

Comment

You are correct I am not a mod

The rules say: By mentioning that Stargate is available on torrent sites he is indirectly advertising so in the context of this thread talking about downloading is not allowed

But talking about the episode airing is OK so therefore this thread hasnt been closed by the mods

Quote from the topman: The threadstarter clearly has a plan to download
                        Yup, but you said, no discussion of downloading is allowed.
                        It clearly is.
                        You simply cannot say that YOU plan to download, or advise people of where to download.
                        The poster did nothing of the sort. He could simply have been checking torrent sites to see if it did air.
                        He never explicitly said that he planned to download.

Comment

Let's not start splitting hairs here!

Qasimjavid posted all the rules relating to downloading episodes; the only reason this thread wasn't deleted right away is because the thread starter managed to stay just this side of the rules and because the information whether Conversion has aired yet or not might be interesting for other forum members as well.

Rest assured that this thread will be closed the second someone knows whether Conversion has actually aired in Canada

and/or

the discussion about downloads goes any further.

Feli
                          GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Lightsabre
                            Yup, but you said, no discussion of downloading is allowed.
                            As you can see
                            Originally posted by Feli
                            the only reason this thread wasn't deleted right away is because the thread starter managed to stay just this side of the rules and because the information whether Conversion has aired yet or not might be interesting for other forum members as well.
                            That is all I have to say - I will not continue this discussion any further

Have a nice day
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                              Let's not start splitting hairs here!

Qasimjavid posted all the rules relating to downloading episodes; the only reason this thread wasn't deleted right away is because the thread starter managed to stay just this side of the rules and because the information whether Conversion has aired yet or not might be interesting for other forum members as well.

Rest assured that this thread will be closed the second someone knows whether Conversion has actually aired in Canada

and/or

the discussion about downloads goes any further.

Feli
                              GateWorld Moderator

Well it should be closed because i said in about the 5th replay that it has not aired in Canada not untill the 10th 4 days After the US sees it

and i only see thsi fight gettgin worse
                              Last edited by Jeffer; 06 September 2005, 03:29 PM.
                              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X