This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 reasons I LOVE VALA

I think that Vala was one hell of a great character. I mean (dare I say it?) I almost didn't miss Sam (But I did so pls don't shoot me). Here's why:

1. She come onto Daniel dressed as a Kull warrior, thus scaring the living daylights out of him.
    2. The way she said: Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you (whoa mama!)
    3. She whooped Daniels ass.
    4. The way she smiled when he opened the door to the bridge (she always smiles like that when she knows Daniel is not happy to see her).
    5. Every ones favorite. She waltzes into the S.G.C, arms akimbo (oh her waist), looks around and goes: "Where's my Daniel?"
    6. The limited Gene-pool line (classic)
    7. She told the soon to be priors wife to go procreate with herself.
    8. The way she touched hips with teal'c when she scored @ basketball.
    9. She posed as a goauld.
    10. "Oh and you! You'll wish you'd listened to me when I said bringing the Goa'uld here was a bad Idea.

There's more, but they are too many.
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

There are some Vala appreciation threads in C&R
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Yes there are and also the "Search" function has been back for a little while so please use that because it makes the place look untidy

Comment

Yeah, I should've put this under the character's forum. Oh by the way, guys. Thanks for the Insolence.
        1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

What we are saying is that you should have put it in one of the existing threads

We are just pointing out the rules
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Working...
          X