This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New fan fiction archive!

Just thought I'd throw out the URL to my website, The dataPort Archives . It is about four months old and has 100+ stories and 40+ authors. It has fanfic for SG-1, Atlantis and also for Andromeda's Harper.

Since it is a new site, additional authors and readers are VERY welcome! And besides the fanfic, it also has its own forum, some music videos, and 200+ desktop wallpapers.

Check it out and spread the word, if you please.

http://www.dataportarchives.com/
    Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Thanks a lot zelazny, I'll bookmark your website

Comment

Originally posted by Caro
      Thanks a lot zelazny, I'll bookmark your website
      Cool! I hope you enjoy the site!
      Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

i love the new archive and thanks for bringing it to my attention
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

I recommend this site to anyone who likes a good fic!

I'll be uploading some more soon Zelazny!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Wow, love the site and cool graphics! I'll be uploading some fics soon. Thanks for letting us know!
            "Dad, what's the blowhole for?"
            "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Sorry to be awkward, Zelazny, but what do the ratings mean? My brain still works on the old G, PG-13, etc system. Thanks.
              "Dad, what's the blowhole for?"
              "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Beautifully done, Zelazny! I've bookmarked it and will spend a few hours happily trawling later! <thumbsup>

MacKay's Girl, you'll find an explanation of the various ratings, here:

http://www.dataportarchives.com/ratings.php

Albion
                Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Oh yea me likes Might sign up.

Comment

Working...
                  X