Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the newbies have you enjoyed most?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which of the newbies have you enjoyed most?

In season 9 of Sg-1 and season 2 of Sg: Atlantis we have the new character additions of Cameron Mitchell, Hank Landry, Carolyn Lam, Ronon Dex, and Colonel Caldwell. I guess I'll put Major Lorne in there too. I didn't put Vala in the mix because she was already in Sg-1 last season. I also believe the majority would pick her , so since I don't want to learn what I already know, I left her out because I want to know what you all think of the other characters. So pick and tell why

Mods, could you make this into a poll? Thanks
    *Edit*
    Cameron Mitchell
    Hank Landry
    Carolyn Lam
    Ronon Dex
    Colonel Caldwell
    Major Lorne
    *Edit- reason for edit: maybe this helps you make a poll, does it?*
    Cameron Mitchell
    43.11%
    Hank Landry
    2.99%
    Carolyn Lam
    2.40%
    Major Lorne
    4.79%
    Colonel Caldwell
    7.78%
    Ronan Dex
    38.92%
    Last edited by !Dorentus!; 05 September 2005, 06:04 PM.
    Things I've learned about the Stargate Universe:
    1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.
    2. Don't shake hands with a Wraith.
    3. Whacko! are the Ori. It's their way or the hot way.

Lam is hot!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Cameron Mitchell

No replacement for O'Neill but still good
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Hm... this is a tough one. I'll say Ronon Dex, however, this is only because he has a sword. I like swords.

Comment

So far the one who made the biggest impact to me is Ronan Dex. I hope Mitchell will soon usurp him.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

my vote WOULD be Vala hands down but...... Cameron Mitchell is my favorite for sg1 because he has the smart ass attitude and he's been through a lot, he has a real positive attitude that general o'neill was missing in season 8. For atlantis i really like major lorne's character, he has a real "cool" feel to him...
            I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

Cam Shaft!

Comment

... well...

Vala made me laugh...and puke...

...um...

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Landry - He's solid and reliable. Okay, so he has personal issues, but who doesn't.

Comment

I'd have to go with Mitchell. Can't wait to see him in action in "Babylon".
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Mitchell, hands down.

Lorne and Caldwell are not really major enough to have many impact on me.
                      Ronan just SCREAMS of Andromeda Nietzchean ripoff
                      Ixnay on Lam for opinions on her acting ability that I'm apparently not allowed to voice here
                      Landry is a good addition, but his subplot with Lam just feels far too forced
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Ronon, without a doubt is the most intersting character, I'm looking forward to know him better...

PS: Maybe you can ask a MOD to set this up as a poll

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I love Vala. Oh, how I wish she was still here... but other then that I'm really enjoying Cam.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                          Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

Big, angry smashy guy! Gotta love him. Ronnan hands down.

Comment

Mitchell , though i wish Vala could have stayed...

Comment

Working...
                              X