Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team members dating=bad for everybody else.
    "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      While I know I've been one of the main posters on this thread, I don't see myself participating much (or at all really) in the new thread system, for a couple of reasons, first that I'm a big Elizabeth fan and don't enjoy reading criticisms of her, and two, I don't really feel like going into a more open environment where I would be more liable to be attacked for my opinions about J/T. It's happened a few times here - not a lot, but enough that I've gotten sensitive about it, and now only post my thoughts in this thread. I enjoy calm and friendly debate, but the feelings between anti-J/T and anti-S/W have never been all that calm, and I'm not interested in getting into the middle of that firestorm. I don't envy the mods, trying to sort all that out. Best of luck though.

However, I've enjoyed all the conversations we've had here, and I wanted to say thanks for that, it's been fun, and see you all around.
      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Sadly, I was reading the new thread and feel the same way. I feel a huge anti-Elizabeth surge coming on. I hope I'm wrong.

You have been one of the voices of calm in the storm and I have enjoyed having sane intelligent discussions with you.
      Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      Thank you - I've enjoyed chatting with you all too.
      Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Like SR, I agree with all of what you've said; it's certainly a noble-minded experiment, but I just can't see it ending well, and I'm feeling more and more like we're being marginalized by it even if that was not the intent behind the move. I hope that I'm proven wrong about that... but I won't hold my breath waiting for it.

I've really enjoyed the sane and rational conversation with you and everyone else here on this thread.
      Ditto with all of you I will miss this thread I don't think I participate with the threads either because of what you said and I don't agree with the CVS I don't like what it has done to GW I may lurk in those threads though.

For the last time John and Teyla never worked as a couple for me no chemistry, John doesn't treat her like an equal and many other reasons we all have said.
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

This thread will now be closed.
        Please direct your discussions over to the following threads

John Sheppard
        John Sheppard - Solitary Man

OR

Teyla Emmagan
        Teyla Emmagen - Awesome on Her Own
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
        X