The Serpent's Venom (414)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L E E View Post
    i am not into torture scenes. poor teal'c.
    I don't think the torture scenes were very well-done. They were repetitive and predictable. You knew that Teal'c would never accept the Goa'uld as Gods.

That being said, it's nice to reinforce that idea.
    sigpic
    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Heru'ur might be dead, but the memory of his earrings will live on.

Rating: 9/10

Full Review: http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/2...nts-venom.html
      My attempt to watch every episode of SG-1 and Atlantis this summer:
      http://stargatesummer.blogspot.com/

Comment

Great episode! I hate to see Teal'c being set up, betrayed and tortured, poor him. Interesting interactions between Daniel, Sam, Jacob & Jack: Jack is always fun to have around, of course!
        sigpic
        Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by HelloVelo View Post
          Heru'ur might be dead, but the memory of his earrings will live on.
          lmao is a great episode, jack being the pilot was just hilarious when he first grabbed it. "WO WO WO WO"

Comment

Another great episode from season 4 !!

Poor Teal'c but he never gave up. And Heru'ur is dead , never liked him.

Cool scenes with Jack, Daniel and Sam , loved it .
            The best episode with Jacob Carter I have seen so far .

Rating : 8 / 10.

Comment

Teal'c was really cool in this episode. He really shamed out the torturer. Jack was funny as well though this is to be expected.
              Some say that he has only one ear.
              And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
              All we know is he's called
              sigpic

Comment

I love episodes where a) Sam and Daniel get to geek!out together and b) Jacob shows up. So, Yay for this ep!!

Comment

i like that to
                  sigpic

Comment

I love any episode with Jacob but ugh Apophis again? Won't he just go away???
                    sigpic

Comment

what happened to the supposed tok'ra operative on apophis' ship
                      R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Great Teal'c ep! And I loved seeing Jacob again. The mines were cool.
                        sigpic

Comment

Teal'c, though a fictional character, is a wonderful example to follow when it comes to standing up for what you believe, no matter the cost. This great and awesome Jaffa warrior was willing to give his life for his cause. I think that we all can learn from Teal'c's example in this episode.

Rak'nor's conversion was great to see, and Jacob, Daniel, Sam, and Jack all working together was also good. Another excellent episode about Teal'c.
                          "I choose freedom." Teal'c Threshold
                          "To resist the influence of others, knowledge of one's self is most important." Teal'c Stronghold

Comment

For the third time I'm the first Rewatcher to catch this ep...

1. Interesting starting the ep on Chulak.

2. Raknor. Now I can see his gradually turning to Teal'c's side but first time round I was stunned by first his betrayal then switching sides.

3. Jack...was always going to be watching his team's back. He doesn't trust the Tok'ra.

4. Apothis's remark needed no translation "this is what happens when you take the mick out of me!"

5. Exit Heru'ur - was surprised he got scratched given that there weren't many alternative bad guy to Apothis at the time.
                            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Not enough story and too much torture.
                              Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Liked this episode.

Terok was a great villain, shame that they killed him off. The Visual Effects were great as well.

Stuff from the commentary:
                                • During every take, when they enter the control room, Amanda (not Carter) squeezed the butt of Siler's Assistant (aka Martin Wood, in his episode cameo)
                                • There was a lot of discussion how much a pain the Visual Effects were in this one.

Monday, Hammond Steps down.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X