No announcement yet.

The Serpent's Venom (414)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another great episode! nice to see that they haven't forgoten that battles can happen in space as well.
    i like the newer ring transporter and the cool cloaking device
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

While overall this is a more serious episode, my sister and I can't help but crack up for five minutes on two scenes. The one where Jack tries to shoo away one of the mines, and when Carter reaches for the papers Daniel's holding and he holds them closer to his body, as if he's the only one who can look at them.
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Caption for the pic at the top of this thread:

Teal'c regretted ordering the extra-hot Vindaloo

Madeleine

Comment

I'll say. Ouch!
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Comment

I agree with the other posters which say that "Serpent´s Venom" is one of the better season 4 episodes. It was a well made episode. All characters had something to do and Jack was much more himself than in the majority of the season 4 episodes before it. Not perfect but very enjoyable.
            And I liked the elevator scene in the beginning...
            Last edited by Hathor999; 10 December 2004, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              this is one of my favourite episodes and i'm not sure why.
              other than the fact it's got jacob carter in it and the following lines:
              daniel: its gone green.
              sam: green is good?
              daniel: no
              sam: green is bad?
              daniel: yeah
              sam: DAD!

i just love that.
              Green is always good.

Originally posted by bcmilco
              I was a little disapointed that they killed off Heru'ur, he was a pretty good bad guy IMO. Otherwise it was good and had some great banter.

I also really like the Teal'c torture stuff. Not that I like to see Teal'c get tortured, just that I thought they did it well. and Terok was just insane.

No really I think he was insane
              I always thought of Her'ur as the punk kid. Since he was the son of Ra and his earing. His Jaffa were sweet though. I wish that there would be other Goa'uld with Jaffa with head thingys.

Comment

It would certainly be cool to see Anubis' Jaffa helmets. We got a taste of that in the movie, and to see thos things all the time? Talk about .

Comment

What an excellent episode!!!!
                  love everything in it!!!

the face that Jack did when he saw tortured Tea'lc was priceless!

Comment

My Fave bits (no particular order)

1. The Briefing where Jacob needs Sam for the mechanics, Daniel for translation and Jack.... well he's always lot's of fun to have around! LOL!

2. The elevator scene between Jack and Daniel where Jack lifts D's glasses back onto his nose and the whole Phoenican on CD Rom thing...

3. The re-program the bomb scene, funny and shippy - note Jack leaning on Sam to look under, him saving her by pulling her out from underneath etc sigh!

4. The Daniel/Jacob conversation regarding the Go'auld... Great and Powerful Oz! LOL The first time I saw that I spat my drink!!!

5. Jack flying the ship and the whole waving the arm in the background thing. I love it when the show's writers do that sort of thing, its so clever !!
                    I agree, these were great moments, well said!

I personally quite liked Heru-ur (and I thought he was really hot ), so I was sad to see his demise. I like the idea someone proposed of having Apophis be killed off and Heru-ur become the new main villian. I'm so SICK of Apophis at this point. He's such a little priss (better now that he has the ugly scar, though). No offense to Peter Williams!

The character interaction and humour in this episode was fantastic. I love Jacob so that was a huge bonus, especially since his presence in an ep usually gaurantees some good character development and humour.

I would love to hear more about the Toban. Were they somehow Ancient descended or seeded? What caused their demise? How early on (or how long ago, in earth history) did they become so technologically advanced? I know that the Phoenicians were one of the most advanced ancient cultures, in particular good sailors/navigators. I wish we could see this entire culture explored more...

Comment

This was a great episode, seeing the fleet uncloak never gets old! and as for Terok, that guy was genuinely scary!!! just remembering his face when he used the hand device and was about to kill teal'c...... *shudders*

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Loved this episode as well. Great how Daniel did the translations, but Sam interjected the math, to include zero. Jack'c comments about Jacob's flying were great too.

Comment

Really good episode, nice to have one with jacob in as well. Teal'cs torture was really well done, terok was very well acted. It was funny as well when jacob said he needed sam and daniel on board with him, and jack gave him a look (like please pick me) and jacob said something like *it's always interesting to have Col. O'neill come along as well*

Comment

This is an Stargate Episode that you can watch over and over and it never loses anyhting, it also keeps you guessing becuase you dont see something one time and then the next, Bye Bye Heru'er

Comment

I loved this episode....i think this is the last episode with "the serpent" at the beginning

Comment

A classic SG-1 Episode. This episode was sooooo great. Not only did it have the whole green is good/is bad thing but the emotion behind Teal'c and Raknor was so amazing. It also showed us that when fighting against Apophis. You always need an Ace up your sleeve. OR you will come to a very sticky end.
                                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                                X