No announcement yet.

Serenity (2005) Discussion Thread Contains All Manner of Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm one of few that didn't see it as suicidal. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but especially the look on Zoe's face (kudos to Gina!), made me feel like death wasn't even on her mind, nor revenge. It was just sheer and absolute pain and despair at losing her husband. So much so that the only way to relieve it, even a little, was to get up and keep shooting.

And on a different note, I must say that "Dear Buddha, I want a pony and a plastic rocket" is going to become part of my everyday lexicon.
    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
    Daniel: Oh! You see?
    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
      And on a different note, I must say that "Dear Buddha, I want a pony and a plastic rocket" is going to become part of my everyday lexicon.
      Hee hee I love that quote!

Mal in drag... again! He likes the air flow a wee too much methinks! But hell, who's complainin!

I have been heckling my sister by walking around the house quoting the whole - "I married me a powerful ugly creature" scene from 'Our Mrs Reynolds'. It's hilarious. But that's another story...

Sig courtesy of InvisibleGirl
      Proud to be an Aussie - the Calling all Australians thread.

My incredibly boring blog!

Comment

Calling all mods: Is there a way we can combine this thread with the Sticky Serenity discussion thread? Might simplify things. (apologies if this has already been addressed)
        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
        Daniel: Oh! You see?
        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
        X