Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Blue's Office

(My office in character)

General Blue enters and walks to the back of his desk and seated himself awaiting news of the teams remaining on the alpha site to check in beta site addresses for consideration.

Col. Macri knocked on Gen. Blue's door and opened it slowly. He had just printed out a list of a dusin Gate adresses, which he would like his team to explore.

"Sir, I've printed out a list as asked to consider for Beta-site hunting."

Comment

Originally posted by Sobek
      Col. Macri knocked on Gen. Blue's door and opened it slowly. He had just printed out a list of a dusin Gate adresses, which he would like his team to explore.

"Sir, I've printed out a list as asked to consider for Beta-site hunting."
      Blue looked up at the Colonel, "thank you. I want all addresses and surveyed, all teams take several addresses and report back." General Blue ordered.

Then a knock at the door. Blue waved the head of security in.

"Hello Mister Black." Blue said.

Comment

Dr. Black walked down the corridor, his shoes squeaking on the floor, he was walking towards Gen. Blue's office, intent on speaking to the General about security on the base, he was after all concerned, if Earth was attcked, what was stopping them from being next.

He knocked on the General's door, and stood outside waiting for the General's voice, telling him to come in

Comment

Col. Macri looked at Mr. Black, head of security, enter the office in the middle of their conversation. He looked back to the General, and just wanted things cleared up. He could sense his team, feeling the same feeling of anxiety as he was.

"Yes Sir, will you then allow me to take SG-3 to the first planet which has been cleared?" he asked the General.

Comment

(ixnay on the ecuritysay )
            sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Yes Sir, will you then allow me to take SG-3 to the first planet which has been cleared?" he asked the General.
              "Of course Colonel, you have a go." Blue said turning his attention to the head of security recently instated as the military chief of security was off somewhere organising with the teams to advise them about beta site security. "Mister Black what can I do for you?" Blue asked.

Comment

'Col. valor after being ill since the arrival of the refugees was excited about finally getting a chance to help out, feeling guilty about his asbsence he walked in to the generals office in to what he was sure wud be a minefield.'
                "Col. J. Valor reporting for duty sir, im up to speed and ready to go."
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

"Hello Lieutenant Colonel Valor, please do meet your assistant head of security, Mister Zackary Black." General Blue paused. "I need both of you to co-ordinate Beta site security once its founded, I have SG3 and SG4 searching for possible planets to have the beta on." Blue said.

Comment

Jim decided to skip going to the control room and ran up to General blues door and knocked on it, as it was now closed and waited for the Generals permission to enter.
                    Jim thought to himself Where are the other members of my team in this time of crisis...
                    Jim didn't even realise some of the looks he got from the base personnel when he ran as fast as he could past everyone fully armed.
                    Although, for the current situation only three people gave him lookes.
                    Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 03 September 2005, 04:52 AM. Reason: Needed to add he is armed

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

"pleased to meet you, colonel james valor; sir, how is the search progressing thus far may i ask?''
                      sigpic
                      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                      Stargate : Genesis |
                      Original Starship DesignThread
                      Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                        "pleased to meet you, colonel james valor; sir, how is the search progressing thus far may i ask?''
                        "I suggest you check with SG3 and SG4 for that information. Dismissed." General Blue said and looked at Zach, "hope you don't mind being Lieutenant Colonel Valor's assistant, Mister Black?"

Moment later a knock. "Come." Blue ordered.

Comment

Jim walked in looking proud of himself.
                          "Sir, i ask that you allow Sg-7 to search for Beta sites along with the other teams. I can have them ready within the hour"
                          ((ooc:I have heard recently that some of the Sg teams are going to go hunting for beta sites))
                          ((Since i don't TECHNICALLY have a team, mind if i share missions with one of the other Sg teams? Just as backup or something 'til there are some more members of Sg-7...?))
                          Last edited by Ascended Times.2; 04 September 2005, 12:02 AM.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

While Blue's office was getting a little crowded, Col. Macri had been dismissed and walked out to the Control Room.

Comment

"Of course you can join the beta site hunting mission." Blue answered.

Comment

Working...
                              X