Clear All

Season 2 ending speculation SPOILER WARNING, Could spoil multiple episodes

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

KNOWN FACTS

Okay so from what i can piece together there's going to be a genii episode this year where Major Lorne's team gets taken hostage by the genii guy who helped to take atlantis or something. Lorne also has elf ears by the way. Weir wants the guy to get a ZPM in exchange for supplies. Genii dude sends his sister to atlantis for some odd reason. She didn't bring the ZPM, her group is held and detained. Sheppard organizes a strike force possibly to recover the ZPM, but is caught by Cowen and other genii dude. Sheppard finds out that the genii are still planning to use puddle jumpers to attack wraith hive ships. This is all out of the season 2 spoilers.

- Season finale is called Allies hmmm... I wonder who it could be.

-We know TPTB did several episodes with the tokra in a row so why wouldn't they do the same with the genii.

- No one on atlantis likes the genii

-Genii dont have ata gene so they can't operate jumpers

-If we pilot the jumpers for them they'll probably try to take it from us or try to take atlantis.

SPECULATIONS

- would weir trade a jumper for a zpm.... sounds like a fair trade. If i were her i would manually pull all the drones out, take the cloak off, and take all those clear things we see rodney screwing around with so they can't use it against us, and so we would have some spares.

-would we screw them by not giving them the jumper, they could squeal to the wraith

- would they screw us, we could squeal to the wraith or send daedalus and her 302's with some bunker busters over to the genii home world.

will any of this come true, well lets see

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

'Allies' will be based on a fiery planet with Volcanoes & all that. There is another thread similar to this with specualtion on who these allies may be. Lots of theories on Jaffa, Asgard, Ancients, Genni & even Wraith becoming friends.

However I'm surprised to not have read any about these 'Aliies' perhaps being in cahoots with the Wraith & it having nothing to do with new friends, rather new enemies. Therefore a new powerful enemy which brings a new dimension to the show, rather than having Wraith as the only real enemy in Pegasus.

Comment

Allies of the wraith? My god that would just stack the cards against us even more, isn't it enough that the wraith destroyed the ancients, the greatest civilization to ever inhabit the MW and P galaxies?
      Sorry Ori, I was born okay the first time.

Comment

Isn't that the point. SG-1 was a success because it always had a multitude of different bad guys. By introducing new ones it allowd them to spread out the Goa'uld storyline for over 8 years.

Apart from the Genii there really hasn't been anyone else that could be deemed a foe. The Atlantis team has managed to take out 5 Hive ships from just over a total of 60 in the entire galaxy in a matter of days. The Ancients lost only because they didn't have the correct mindset that was required for war. Like the Asgard with the early replicator versions their minds had evolved beyond that point, whereas simpler minds were more effective.

I still go for Wraith allies.

Comment

I still don't get that, If your brain's advanced shouldn't it be easy to put 2+2 together and learn how to blow the honk outta the wraith?
          You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
          And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Originally posted by Indum'kra
            I still don't get that, If your brain's advanced shouldn't it be easy to put 2+2 together and learn how to blow the honk outta the wraith?
            What's seems obvious to us, might not have been obvious to them. Humans have a long history of violence. It's part of our mindset.

The ancients, although probably scared, were faced with an unfamiliar situation. In their mindset, they probably weren't able to effectively apply their advanced technology for military use.

Example 1: Remember how the Asgard couldn't adapt low tech solutions against the replicators. They needed our help.

Example 2: The Tollan were pretty advanced but pretty useless in a fight.

Example 3: The Nox are complete pacifists.

Comment

the wrath (sorry for the spelling i just had a fight with a huge dragon of a moth in my room, hell it it was massive i got it in the end took me 10 minutes to kill it, it attacked me aswell for spraying it with lynx deoderant he he )

the wraith will be present for a while to come yet i feel that they are one of the best aliens that have the possibility to evolve the most in stargate.
              For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I think that by "Critical Mass", the Wraith know we have survived. That means that the Genii can't squeal on us. We can nuke the Genii easily, if Daedulus is around, which it is about 20% of the time by my estimates. Otherwise we can't hurt them.

I'll trade a jumper for a ZPM any day of the week. As long as it isn't the last one

Comment

Maybe the episode has something to do with the Athosians, they're the first ally the Atlantis team made when they got to Pegasus and there hasn't been much focus on them after the first few episodes.

Comment

Maybe the athosians are very highly evolved but they just hid it ..) remember they said in the first episodes they were highly evolved sometime in the past? ...)) haha
                    who knows...

Comment

mabey it referrs to the ancients on the battle ship arura

Comment

Autistic people can tell you the square root of 134532525, but can't tell you something simple. Once you are incredibly smart, the easy things become hard as well.

Comment

I believe that enemy to be the Ori, but for a corpereal(spelling?) species, the Wraith are the best. Now, I consider the Priors to be part of the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by coldmachine
                            Autistic people can tell you the square root of 134532525, but can't tell you something simple. Once you are incredibly smart, the easy things become hard as well.
                            Autism does mean being very good in some limited area BUT being very intelligent doesn't mean you are autistic. Most of the smartest people in the world are perfectly functional in everyday world (allbeit more than a little geeky )
                            sigpic

Comment

i think that it will be out of these:

- ronans ppl
                              - the 'tower' guys
                              - the wraith
                              - the ancients on aurora
                              sigpic
                              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                              Stargate : Genesis |
                              Original Starship DesignThread
                              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                              11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                              X