Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Tangent (412)

Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Default Re: Tangent (412)

Quote Originally Posted by Platschu View Post
    3.The stars should not move in the background as the distance is so small what the glider makes in space that the background should stay the same.
    Details that can make or break a scene -- for me anyway.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Not much to say about that fine episode, except that it's good to see the beginning of the making of Earth's own Armada (sort of lol)

But really, I think the asgards take a lot of time to repay Earth for sg1 saving their asses against the replicators.. I'm just getting impatient, because I'm sure they will eventually give a response to that matter
    I also think about Maybourne not being dealt with after the events of Shades of Grey (ok he disappears or whatever), and not even those of Watergate..

I mean, Watergate was such a big deal and there's no answer to what will happen to the second Stargate in Russia

We have seen the second gate in season 1 and 2 too, but then the DHD will play a key role in season 5, while the second gate will save Earth in season 6.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

http://picasaweb.google.com/103478402021017098633

Ooh, nice ! And of course I saw it the episode that treats the Maybourne question

I don't know if it is spoiler or not anymore, just I don't want to talk about future events in season 4's episode threads. If you haven't watched the show yet, you will get your answers in later seasons.

The "Russian" stargate has even played an important role in Continuum too.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Fair enough. I was a bit impatient, I'm better now !

Air Force Chief of Staff Falcon Horus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Razibot View Post
    Fair enough. I was a bit impatient, I'm better now !
    You're not gonna get any spoilers out of Platschu... ...although, maybe he can be bribed.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum
    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 9 of SG-1
    First time watching Star Trek: The Adventures of Captain Kirk and his Trusted Sidekick, Mr. Spock

Haha. He will learn and enjoy the hospitality of the Goa'uld which will never ever leave him. Like a long term relationship.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678