This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q about The Brother Hood

i just watched the ep and did that ZPM not look depleted when they are full they glow and that one wasn't glowing
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

They dont always glow
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

They only glow when they are being used.
      sigpic

Comment

oh cause everytime i jad seen the they glow except when they are depleted
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

Remember what McKay said in "Rising", that when it's interphased with the stargate (or whatever), it should glow.

Do you remember any instances (specific) that show them glowing without being used?

Comment

in Mobiues it was glowing when they had it in egypt
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
              Remember what McKay said in "Rising", that when it's interphased with the stargate (or whatever), it should glow.

Do you remember any instances (specific) that show them glowing without being used?
              It seemed to glow in SG1's The Lost City when they had taken it out of the Control Chair in Taonas...and it seemed to be lit in Moebius when they got it too

But thats SG1, since ZPMs have only been in a few Atlantis eps that i've seen, so far its dull when not in use

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii
                It seemed to glow in SG1's The Lost City when they had taken it out of the Control Chair in Taonas...and it seemed to be lit in Moebius when they got it too

But thats SG1, since ZPMs have only been in a few Atlantis eps that i've seen, so far its dull when not in use

yes that what i have noticed too
                sigpic

Comment

Guess its an inconsistency between SG1 and SGA

However in Zero Hour I dont recall it being lit when SG3 recovered it

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii

Forgive me, since I don't have those episodes in my mind right now, but did they actually glow, or was it just reflection/refraction?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                      Forgive me, since I don't have those episodes in my mind right now, but did they actually glow, or was it just reflection/refraction?

I'm pitty sureit was lit in Lost City when Jack took it out if the outpost
                      sigpic

Comment

In Moebius at least, it was definitely giving off its own light.

Comment

well that proves it right there
                          sigpic

Comment

I think it the glowing is related to how recently it was used either that or the fully "charged ones" always glow and the ones lower on power dont... or the new model ones dont always glow!!

Comment

It would appear it does glow in The Lost City, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X