Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jack is gone, Pete survive, a real boyfriend for Sam?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack is gone, Pete survive, a real boyfriend for Sam?

Now Jack had left SGC, should Sam get a real boyfriend ,

Pete didn't stand a chance, when Sam was working with Jack.
    And at least Pete survive, and Sam's black widow curse is gone.

So without Jack and the curse,Is it about time Sam get a new boyfriend, someone who actually has a chance.

I mean Pete was only a cop, most of the thing happen day to day within SGC are all top secret,if She has a bad day , Sam could not share any of it with Pete.
    And Sam can't date anyone working too close to her, without breaking
    rules and air-force regulation .

Someone like Agent Barett from NID,he works in Washington ,has security clearance ,and he is not in the air force.

i am not saying she should marry him , just a boyfriend for now .May be Jack can return in the last episode and get together with Sam.But i think it will be another one or two season before SG1 will end.

Sam/Thor forever

I like Barrett but I dont see it lasting
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I would prefer they focus on other aspects of her character - namely the soldier and scientist ones.
      We had a big arc of Sam's personal life over the last couple of seasons, and while I enjoyed it, its time to get back to her other qualities

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
        I would prefer they focus on other aspects of her character - namely the soldier and scientist ones.
        We had a big arc of Sam's personal life over the last couple of seasons, and while I enjoyed it, its time to get back to her other qualities
        Your right - Stargate is a Scifi show not a soap opera
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          I'd love to see them explore this aspect of Sam more. We've not really seen it apart from in Chain Reaction, but surely there must be more times where the scientist and soldier in Sam has come into conflict.
          sigpic

Comment

I think we've had enough ship already. Sam even lost popularity due to all the season 7/8 shipper crap.

Comment

No she didnt
              love Torri

Comment

Didn't Barrett ask her about her romantic status in the last episond (Ex Deus Machina) and even though she and Pete broke up, didn't she say she "wasn't exactly" single? I thought that implied she's involved with someone who's identity we'll learn later down the line...

Comment

Or it just meant that she doesnt want a relationship at the moment
                  love Torri

Comment

I'm glad she got rid of Pete, I don't know what she ever saw in him, he was such a geek. She should get a b/f, but one that's more on her level, a scientist himself.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL - Everyone seems to hate Pete
                      love Torri

Comment

stalker pete, long time ago I've heard these words

Comment

Maybe she is with Jack now. LoL...It is possible.

Comment

But arent they both still in the military
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                              LOL - Everyone seems to hate Pete
                              Not at all, there are many people who think that Pete was indeed the perfect boyfriend for Sam, because they showed a good chemistry onscreen, it didn't ruin the team, he was an interesting character.
                              Gaterelle

Comment

Working...
                              X