Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a few people like Martin... sad to say

Comment

Worst Esp of Season 4? Gets my vote. Maybe if they hadnt used the BIGGEST DORK ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH the esp would have been better.
      When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
      I miss you.
      Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

Comment

Yeah, this one was a bit poor
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Icemancmd
          Worst Esp of Season 4? Gets my vote. Maybe if they hadnt used the BIGGEST DORK ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH the esp would have been better.
          I liked Marty!

Comment

This episode really was a let down for me. On most comedy eps I really enjoy them, but for this plot idea I think it would have been an excellent serious episode.

Not to mention that in the end the episode just falls flat.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonis
              This episode really was a let down for me. On most comedy eps I really enjoy them, but for this plot idea I think it would have been an excellent serious episode.

I agree that they could have made a lot more seriousness of the episode in general, but my guess is they wanted a comedy type of show here and there. I don't mid them as long as they do actually have purporse!
              __

__

Comment

I always look forward to the motel room scene with 'Murray', Jack and Marty. Teal'c laying on that bed just cracks me up for some reason. And I want to know who is humming in that scene!
                yeah, I think it's cool that Teal'c just walks to Jack and raises his hands and Jack knows what he means, it's just to funny for words LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jwizzman
                  yeah, I think it's cool that Teal'c just walks to Jack and raises his hands and Jack knows what he means, it's just to funny for words LOL

Doesn't Teal'c run out of money and ask O'Neill for more?
                  __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Jwizzman
                    That was a hilarious scene. Loved Marty.

Comment

I thought it was funny when they were searching Marty's house and teal'c picks up and fires the toy gun and says "this weapon appears to be ineffective"
                      "No Buzz I AM your Father" Zurg Toy Story 2

"I'll level with you Bob My names not Kirk it's Skywalker Luke Skywalker" O'Neill 1969

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                        Doesn't Teal'c run out of money and ask O'Neill for more?
                        lol i loved that, it was sooo funny and the smile!
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I liked this episode. It was funny. I wish they had more info on the others who were with Marty.

Comment

See that look Teal'c gives Marty when O'neill hands him the pills and walks out the door? It makes me think: "You want pills? You give me quarters."

Comment

I think marty made this episode and lets face it without him a later epidode wouldn't happen. I liked the way they turned the episode from weird geek who knows too much, to an alien who is speaking the truth. Some really funny scenes in it as well almost all the ones with marty and someone else.
                              MARTY-* Say guys thats a nice coloured van would you say it was a gray-green colour! (into his lapel)* seemed so out of place in any conversation which made it funny. I get the feeling him and jack got on, on quite a few levels. And teal'c with the vibrating bed wasn't commented on which is a shame.

Comment

Hmm not really a favourite of mine Muarray was good and T doing his usual thing on the vibrating bed!!

Comment

Working...
                                X