X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camelot and arthurs mantle how would you write the story

if you had the power two what stories would you create for these episodes

Stargate in King Arthurs Court and I'm stickin' to it!
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

The round table is found to contain a stargate.
      Arthur's mantle is a control chair like the one on Atlantis. Excalibur is an activation key. Camelot is a big honkin' space ship controlled by said mantle and activated by excalibur. Oma is the Lady in the lake and Morgana Le fay is her evil half-ancient sister (also arthur's sister) Arthur was ascended and he comes back to help the SG-1 team (but gets in the way) and finally Ba'al or someone would be after Excalibur so they can control Camelot.

Btw, it may be interesting to note that the sword in the stone was a different sword from excalibur....since someone said Daniel Jackson mentioned this.
      You go ahead, I'll be right behind you (In an F-302)
      And now for a completely unconnected series of random smilies:

Comment

Arthur's Mantle is some sort of cloak:

Arthur's mantle

This was the last of the thirteen treasures of Britain. It is described as follows: -

the mantle of Arthur in Cornwall. whoever was under it could not be seen, and he could see everybody.

The Celtic Sources for the Arthurian Legend, Coe, J. B., Young, S., Llanerch Publishers, 1995, P. 77.

source: http://www.geocities.com/dagonet_uk/weaponry.htm#CLOAK

off to brainstorm a story

Comment

Camelot should be another supercity but then Atlantis would really become obsolete. As we would then fly Camelot to Earth and then it would be protected by all our fleet while we forget about Atlantis.
          "I don't know what Irony means but I use it alot, Ironic isn't it"

"Sure there have been deaths and injuries in boxing, but none of them serious"

Bloke:Fat Penguin
          Woman:What
          Bloke:I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.

Comment

Working...
          X