This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ex Dues Machina Transcript?

hi all, i forgot to record ex dues machina and was wondering where i could get a transcript of the episode? any help would be appreciated. thanks, ChevronGuy
    Stargate Omega - Moderator

http://www.scifigate.net/transcripts.php
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

thanks a lot!
      Stargate Omega - Moderator

Comment

Your welcome
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Wow. Those guys are quick off the mark. And illustrated, too. Thanks for the link! Impressive.

Albion
          Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

I believe they are the fastest out of all the sites that do transcripts
            love Torri

Comment

I can't get to the site
              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Seems its down - try again later
                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                X