This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should bring back Ra

granted, it would be hard to do... but he shouldcome back as he was the grand daddy of the goa'uld and maybe they could use him in a goa'uld return or something

Your right it would be hard to do thats why hes never coming back
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Hes been cloned....by the Tok'ra dun dun duuun!
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

You know, I just think that most major goa'uld storylines are done with. Sg-1 is going to be focusing more on Ori from now on. While I would love to see Ra somehow return, I just don't think it is in the cards. The goa'uld have been reduced on the show to a minor nuisance.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

well it makes me wonder why they spent so much time fighting second-rate system lords when obviously ra would of been a cooler and bigger threat... possibely even threw in a Ra and Anubis relationship somewhere

like anubis is the transvestite wife of Ra

Comment

Originally posted by G0t3nks
            like anubis is the transvestite wife of Ra
            WTF?
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

lol. I just threw that in to see the reaction but it would of been cool of they allied or someting

Comment

Yeah it would have been ubercool - but theres no chance of it happening anymore
                love Torri

Comment

They where enemies, personally Id love to see more of Ras past involvment with the lords!
                  sigpic

Comment

Probably be too busy fighting each other for dominance. You know how goa'uld are.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

maybe theres a way to work Ra or another goa'uld into the Ori storyline. We know Anubis learned to ascend, maybe other Goa'uld did too and thats where some of the Ori came from. Maybe theyre not just bad ancients, but really bad Goa'uld too. idk, im just rambling here lol

Comment

Oh yeah Ra ascended seconds before a nuke blew his ship up - everyones gonna believe that one
                        love Torri

Comment

I think itd be cool if we had a series based on the goa'ulds past. AN anime thing where we follow campaigns against other lords!
                          sigpic

Comment

The only way you will see him again is if someone actually dies (or has a near death experience) and we see them go into the underworld. Then we would probably see a scene where Ra and Apophis are arguing over exactly whose fault it was that the Tauri overthrew the goa'uld.

Apophis would be saying "well if you would have just killed them yourself instead of trying that whole 'make the archeologist kill his friends thing' this would have been avoided". And then Ra would come back with "Well if you would have just left the Tauri alone and not attack their planet and kidnap their solider they probably would have never even had a gate program you loser". All the other dead goa'ulds could be throwing rotten tomatoes and demon dung at them.

The person who died (or had a near death experience) would then recover and be a changed person. Maybe if this person was Garak he would have a new found appreciation for the Tauri.... or demon dung.
                            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

well there should be a stand-alone episode showing how the goa'uld came to power, like following the life o the very first goa'uld to ever take a host and become sentient, and what drove him to be bad

Comment

Working...
                              X