Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 147
  1. #1
    Lieutenant Colonel Cathain Nottingham's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    4,448

    Default Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

    I've been a big Barrett fan for some time but after tonight's episode 'Ex Deus Machina' I think that both Barrett and Mr. Flemming deserve a thunk thread of their own!

    Come on people! He's handsome, sweet, and a good guy! And at the same time you just want to hug him! How many times has Sam turned him down?

  2. #2
    Colonel trupi's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    7,345

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cathain Nottingham
    I've been a big Barrett fan for some time but after tonight's episode 'Ex Deus Machina' I think that both Barrett and Mr. Flemming deserve a thunk thread of their own!

    Come on people! He's handsome, sweet, and a good guy! And at the same time you just want to hug him! How many times has Sam turned him down?
    I always liked his character, especially when he was willing to stick his head out, when no one else would help SG-1. Even though he might have had he's reasons-SAM-to help them-the NID could have taken him out of the picture quickly. I don't understand why Sam didn't take a romantic liking to him. He's cute and they have a lot in common and don't have to keep secrets from each other (except the Jack thing).
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/0408--Jacksigfortrupi2.gif

  3. #3
    First Lieutenant Gate Trippin''s Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ::Serenity Heaven::
    Posts
    653

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    yay! A Barrett thunk thread He is adorable and I love the way he's mature, sweet, and professional all at the same time. And when he gets that 'Aww Shucks' look on his face I melt!

    And what did Sam mean
    Spoiler:
    that she wasn't really single??? Get over Jack, woman!
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...newteesig2.jpg
    Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
    :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

  4. #4
    Lieutenant Colonel Cathain Nottingham's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    4,448

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Well whatever the reason Sam Carter keeps turning him down we won't! I'm trying to find caps of him but my computer has decided to fight me on my efforts...but there will be some! (If I can find anyway)

    Anyway - I think TPTB could have had Malcolm go on at least one day with Sam, I mean does she have a thing against Tauri men? (Other than Jack or Pete).

    Anyway I really don't think Malcolm would still be single in today's world. I mean come on PTB! Clearly you're all men because a guy as great as him still floating around single? I don't think so!

  5. #5
    Colonel nell's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    7,900

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gate Trippin'
    yay! A Barrett thunk thread He is adorable and I love the way he's mature, sweet, and professional all at the same time. And when he gets that 'Aww Shucks' look on his face I melt!

    And what did Sam mean
    Spoiler:
    that she wasn't really single??? Get over Jack, woman!
    Hi Gate Trippin' !!!! Barrett is adorable but alas, it is true ExDM
    Spoiler:
    after tonight's scene when Sam replied to his question about being single, "Not exactly" means that Sam and Jack are together!
    I wouldn't mind seeing Barrett in a future episode.



  6. #6
    Lieutenant Colonel Cathain Nottingham's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    4,448

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Well I have to retire for the night but please! Everyone and anyone! Don't hesitate to leave a message on your thoughts about the latest SG-Hunk (well not the latest but the newest thread thunked)

    Night everyone.

  7. #7
    First Lieutenant Gate Trippin''s Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ::Serenity Heaven::
    Posts
    653

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nell
    Hi Gate Trippin' !!!! Barrett is adorable but alas, it is true ExDM
    Spoiler:
    after tonight's scene when Sam replied to his question about being single, "Not exactly" means that Sam and Jack are together!
    I wouldn't mind seeing Barrett in a future episode.
    lol! I haven't been to the sam/jack ship thread but I can imagine the squeeing I'd love to see him again too...even if it's just unrequited love for Agent Barrett. He does the smitten look rather well!

    And some Barrett eye candy
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...newteesig2.jpg
    Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
    :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

  8. #8
    Lieutenant Colonel Cathain Nottingham's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    4,448

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gate Trippin'
    lol! I haven't been to the sam/jack ship thread but I can imagine the squeeing I'd love to see him again too...even if it's just unrequited love for Agent Barrett. He does the smitten look rather well!

    And some Barrett eye candy
    Agreed! He needs to be back again - besides watching him and Sam is sort of like watching Sam and Rodney *laughs*

  9. #9
    Lieutenant Colonel Blue Banrigh's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    3,300

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Freckles!! *hugs* I'm glad he's still alive despite.

    I kinda think it's a good thing she turns him down, otherwise the chances of him dying would increase.

  10. #10
    Lieutenant Colonel Cathain Nottingham's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    4,448

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Banrigh
    Freckles!! *hugs* I'm glad he's still alive despite.

    I kinda think it's a good thing she turns him down, otherwise the chances of him dying would increase.
    True...but I think if anyone still believed in the 'curse' its dead now - just check out the S/J Ship thread.

  11. #11
    Lieutenant Colonel Blue Banrigh's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    3,300

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cathain Nottingham
    True...but I think if anyone still believed in the 'curse' its dead now - just check out the S/J Ship thread.
    It ain't dead, it's just waiting for a good time to strike. Let's say the last ever ep of SG-1.

  12. #12
    Lieutenant Colonel Cathain Nottingham's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    4,448

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Finally I've found some pics! He is such a cutie!




  13. #13
    Lieutenant Colonel Blue Banrigh's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    3,300

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cathain Nottingham
    Finally I've found some pics! He is such a cutie!



    Is this from Dues Ex

    He's still in the black suit and tie! Such a cutie!

  14. #14
    Lieutenant Colonel Cathain Nottingham's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    4,448

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Banrigh
    Is this from Dues Ex

    He's still in the black suit and tie! Such a cutie!
    Actually this is from "Smoke and Mirrors" from season six! I think he ownly owns suits

  15. #15
    Lieutenant Colonel Blue Banrigh's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    3,300

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Really? I don't recognise the sparkly lights in the background. Is this from inside the warehouse?

  16. #16
    Lieutenant Colonel Cathain Nottingham's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    4,448

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Banrigh
    Really? I don't recognise the sparkly lights in the background. Is this from inside the warehouse?
    This is from after they leave the creepy weapons guy. Shortly after he and Sam are in the car. (I hope that makes sense...)

  17. #17
    Colonel tsaxlady's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Birdland
    Posts
    5,023

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Here are a few caps from Resurrection

    Barrett with the SG-1



  18. #18
    Colonel tsaxlady's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Birdland
    Posts
    5,023

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    a few more from Resurrection


  19. #19
    Lieutenant Colonel Cathain Nottingham's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    4,448

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread


  20. #20
    Lieutenant Colonel Blue Banrigh's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    3,300

    Default Re: Malcolm Barrett/Peter Flemming Thunk Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tsaxlady
    a few more from Resurrection

    Lol, love the face he is pulling in the last one. And in the second one, he looks a bit like Callum Blue from Dead Like Me.

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Apophis/Peter Williams Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation
    By LOL4JACK in forum SG-1 Characters & Relationships
    Replies: 761
    Last Post: July 27th, 2018, 06:08 AM
  2. The William Mosley/Peter Pevensie Thunk and Appreciation Thread
    By Spacemonkey_Jackson in forum General Sci-Fi and Fantasy
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: July 13th, 2009, 05:23 PM
  3. Tanith/Hebron/Peter Wingfield Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation
    By Admiral Q O in forum SG-1 Characters & Relationships
    Replies: 3072
    Last Post: January 30th, 2009, 06:03 AM
  4. INTERVIEW: Peter Flemming ("Malcolm Barrett")
    By GateWorld in forum GateWorld Features
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: December 13th, 2008, 04:18 AM
  5. Peter DeLUISE Thunk/ Appreciation Thread
    By Puddle Jumper 1 in forum Stargate Fandom
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: March 31st, 2007, 10:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •