This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sci-Fi Cross-overs

A few days ago, someone started a thread about a stargate/Battlestar Galactica cross-over, and it got me thinking, what other stargate/(Insert Sci-fi here) would you like to see?

What about a Stargate/Doctor Who cross-over. Maby one day as SG-1 is leaving, the Tardis just shows up in front of the gate.

Or maby a Stargate/Star Wars cross-over, they get traped in another galaxy, and it turns out to be the Star Wars one!
    The Doctor: [leafing through a teen magazine] That won't last. He's gay and she's an alien.

Carter: You saying that it could be boobytraped?
    Teal'C: Booby?

May the Force Be With You

i'd like to see a stargate/farscape crossover, though I dont know how they would work out Crichton and Mitchell runnning into each other lol

Comment

stargate/angel: demons from another planet gate in and threaten earths vampire and deons population.

stargate/jurrasic park: sg1 arrives on a island on earth after the wormhole jumps and they are hunted by dinosaurs.

stargate/ smallville: sg1 gates to krypton where they are met by a powerfull ally with the ability to move very fast much like the armbands in season 4 episode "upgrades" the kryptonite attonik armbands are in fact from the planet krypton.

he he any more people????
      For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I'd rather it didnt cross over with other shows
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

what can't we dream

ok ummmmmmm... what about Stargate/Andromeda
          I think it would be cool
          “If I have to say what one more time heads are gonna roll!”

Comment

SG1/Superman: The Stargate's allergic to kryptonite and keeps sneezing

SG1/Dr Moo: The SGC gets taken over by cows

SGA/Harry Potter: John names You-Know-Who

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

SG1/ Star Trek TNG: After O'Neill met Barkley he would be so happy to see the other SGC scientists.
              Why be difficult?
              Put some effort in and be impossible!

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                SG1/Superman: The Stargate's allergic to kryptonite and keeps sneezing

SG1/Dr Moo: The SGC gets taken over by cows

SGA/Harry Potter: John names You-Know-Who
                roflmao! great picks

Comment

I would like to see a Stargate/X-Files crossover, maybe near the end of the series.

Comment

None at all, i hate crossovers.

Comment

Used to look for Stargate\Farscape crossovers fanfics, seemed like a logical crossover since they presumably both occur in the same time frame (present day earth). Of course now its hard to imagine it with BB and CB on Stargate.
                      And someone already said that and Xfiles which is the other obvious one.

Stargate\X-men (Xmen after all are just a bunch of Hoc'taur)
                      Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

LOL
                        A Stargate/Star Trek Crossover Wrold be cool

Like Starfleet find the alien artifact transports from SG1s THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD

and while they take it back to a Starbace they find the Borg and they get in a fire fight and ending useing the transports ending up in the SG1 reality
                        and SG1 trys to stop the Borg invading Earth

The Borg vs the Goa'uld
                        or vs the Asgard

That wrold be cool

Comment

Working...
                        X