Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Certain Prior in "Horseman"-spoiler(big one)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Certain Prior in "Horseman"-spoiler(big one)

Alright for all you spoiler-lovers (such as myself ) we all now know that Gerak will be no ordinary jaffa any more. he will quite possibly be the first symbiote-carrying prior. so this brings up a couple wuestions for me
    #1 how the heck is he a prior?!? i thought priors were made by going to the fires of Clestus and being possesed or whatnot by the ori. so what? did some prior die so his ori went to gerak? i ask this b/c in 1 photo ive seen mitchel is covering a downed prior.
    #2 sense gerak is still carrying a symbiote ( i think. since there is definately not enough tretonin for all jaffa and gerak just seems a little old skool) will that affect his prior powers? and if he takes the "prior-ised" symbiote out and it posses some1 will they become "prior-ised" or sumthin?
    and #3 How does geraks tatoo thing change into prior signs all over his face? it puzzles me since the brand was gold and how do you move that around the face and why? o well maybe just effect i just wanna hear yalls thoughts.
    "Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

I think they'll probably have a way to send him to where he can become a prior, or maybe just a ship. I don't think an Ori inhabits the Priors at all in any form of symbiosis. They're just enhanced. I'll wager that becoming a Prior will make Gerak's symbiote and even his Jaffa pouch disappear the same as his first prime mark.
    Sorry Ori, I was born okay the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by illuminarok
      I think they'll probably have a way to send him to where he can become a prior, or maybe just a ship. I don't think an Ori inhabits the Priors at all in any form of symbiosis. They're just enhanced. I'll wager that becoming a Prior will make Gerak's symbiote and even his Jaffa pouch disappear the same as his first prime mark.
      i like your thinking except probly not a ship since it looks like tptb are trying to be mysterious about ori ships. and maybe his symbiote would go but his pouch would definately stay b/c he'd just be another human without it. of course, he'd still be the first black prior if not jaffa.

Comment

on the website stargate-project.de, there is something mentionned that Gerak makes a deal with a prior he's gonna regret

Comment

I hope Teal'c challenges him and kills him
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

At least I know what Pior I want to die first.
            *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
            *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
            *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
            *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
            *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
            *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
            *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              I hope Teal'c challenges him and kills him
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Killig him slowly,
                with his own knife,
                making him bite,
                his own words,
                kiiling him sloowwly.
                With his ooowwn knniaiaiaiaife.

Can you guess the song that I changed?
                *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                  Killig him slowly,
                  with his own knife,
                  making him bite,
                  his own words,
                  kiiling him sloowwly.
                  With his ooowwn knniaiaiaiaife.

Can you guess the song that I changed?
                  YOUR NOT KILLING HIM SLOWLY ENOUGH!!!!!

erm.... is the song you changed "kill the crazy frog slowly"?? j/k
                  killing me softly(my sister loves thats song(and i hate it)

P.S kill him before he turns into a prior because he'll probably enjoy us killing him cause he'll think hes gonna ascend. WAIT!!! i dont mind when he gets killed because once i know hes gona die im happy
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by LORD MONK
                    At least I know what Pior I want to die first.
                    I'll second that. I so can't wait to see the end of Gerak.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

according to Stronghold spoilers
                      Spoiler:
                      he dies a martyr

Comment

Originally posted by illuminarok
                        His first prime mark actually doesn't really just 'dissappear', it looks like it got pulled off or something. If you look at the close-up picture of him, you can still see the indent it made on his head.
                        why won't my sig rotator work

Comment

Originally posted by eoin
                          YOUR NOT KILLING HIM SLOWLY ENOUGH!!!!!

erm.... is the song you changed "kill the crazy frog slowly"?? j/k
                          killing me softly(my sister loves thats song(and i hate it)

P.S kill him before he turns into a prior because he'll probably enjoy us killing him cause he'll think hes gonna ascend. WAIT!!! i dont mind when he gets killed because once i know hes gona die im happy
                          Vary good, here's greens for you.

Teal'c better be the one that kills Gerek. I would be soooo happy.

Comment

alright can everyone stop saying they want gerak to die. we all want him to die and we want teal'c to do it. now can anyone suggest solution(s) to my origional questions?

Comment

Fact is, he has info on the Free Jaffa and if he ascends, the Orii will know the info, right?

Also, Teal'c doesn't have to kill him. He can burn himself....
                              Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
                              X