Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a Nice Surprise! <<Quarters Captain LuBan

She smiled and snickered at Robby as he started to life. "Everything is wonderful now you are here." Her heart soared at the sound of his voice, no one had called her Emm in too long. She moved back to return into proper attire. Even the standard issue boots. Taking a last look into the mirror she contemplated putting the hair up. It was so much work. Blowing it off until someone made an issue of it. It wasn't as if this place was like it was on earth.

Finding herself suddenly whisked off of her feet. She leaned relaxing into his grip. It had certainly been too long. "Oh sure, sleeping with me and dreaming of someone else eh?" Emma taunted her big brother. It had always been their way to tease. "Do I even want to know?" She winked at him as he pulled away, wishing he hadn't. "So, I need to visit someone in the infirmary. Care to join?" Her eyes flashed and her face beamed in that way that she knew was always hard for him to refuse. "Then if you are a good boy I will even let you buy me dinner." LuBan gave him a small pinch on the cheek. Then she gave it a small peck better. Making a small flirty turn she grabbed her room key off of the bedside table where it rested. She was feeling more rested than she had in a very long time.

teehee!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by aintright View Post
      Such a Nice Surprise! <<Quarters Captain LuBan

She smiled and snickered at Robby as he started to life. "Everything is wonderful now you are here." Her heart soared at the sound of his voice, no one had called her Emm in too long. She moved back to return into proper attire. Even the standard issue boots. Taking a last look into the mirror she contemplated putting the hair up. It was so much work. Blowing it off until someone made an issue of it. It wasn't as if this place was like it was on earth.

Finding herself suddenly whisked off of her feet. She leaned relaxing into his grip. It had certainly been too long. "Oh sure, sleeping with me and dreaming of someone else eh?" Emma taunted her big brother. It had always been their way to tease. "Do I even want to know?" She winked at him as he pulled away, wishing he hadn't. "So, I need to visit someone in the infirmary. Care to join?" Her eyes flashed and her face beamed in that way that she knew was always hard for him to refuse. "Then if you are a good boy I will even let you buy me dinner." LuBan gave him a small pinch on the cheek. Then she gave it a small peck better. Making a small flirty turn she grabbed her room key off of the bedside table where it rested. She was feeling more rested than she had in a very long time.

teehee!!

<Quarters - Robert Duncan>

Robert smiled impishly at her thinking he was dreaming of anyone else. Nope, no one else... He trailed off, saying not a word more on the subject.

Standing up and straightening out the wrinkles on his uniform with his hand, he started massaging his left shoulder. The injury causing him slightly more pain then usual, due to his unusual sleeping position. After a few moments the pain ebbed and he looked at Emm. Sure, infirmary...sounds like...fun... He said sarcastically.

The thought of "buying" her dinner, however, made him thoroughly okay with the idea of a few hours in the infirmary. Ooooh boy gee willikers. Really?? He laughed loudly, amused at his own impression of a small child. He opened the door for her, extending his left arm for her to hook hers through, and smiled once more. Well, m'lady, lead the way.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post

"Thank you Markus. I feel a lot better now and it seems things have quietened down a little. Why don't we go back to Med Bay. You can carry Cate if you like...or not." Any moment now little Cate would need a feed and it was perhaps not quite appropiate for her to do this in Markus's room, and the Med bay offered her a little more privacy as well. But she gave him a reassuring smile anyway and stood ready for him to move.

<Markus' Quarters>>>>><MedBay>
        {Markus Redd}
        Markus nodded. "I can carry her back.”

Markus stood up gently and walked to the door. He opened it and waited for her to exit his room. Soon, they were on their way back to the MedBay.

Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Colonel Sharp View Post
        <Sub Level - 6, Guest Quarters>

{Thor, Airman Dandon Lonovan}

Spoiler:

"Yes, Captain, I require your assistance."
        Thor picked up two grey stones and walked over to the man. "Take these in each hand."

After handing the stones to the captain, Thor walked back to his machine. "I need you to attempt to manually manipulate the energy field surrounding the creature. The machine is keeping it stable but I am having trouble initiating movement. The two stones you possess will emit a field allowing you to place them near the sides of the field currently surrounding the creature, and move it. While the stones are activated, you will also be able to expand and shrink the field by pulling and pushing the stones apart."

Thor looked down at his machine and moved some stones around. "This will allow my computer to make the calculations necessary for the movement of the field. Do you have any questions?

Lonovan stood in amazement. Why did the captain get to do the fun stuff? Well, I guess it was his job to protect the two if anything went wrong.

{Captain Joseph Laport}

Joseph took the stones from Thor and moved them around in his hands. Then, he raised the stones and placed them on either side of the shield bubble. He looked at Thor. “Is there any specific way you want me to move this?”
        Aftermath RP
        Markus Redd - SG-7 Computer Scientist
        Captain Joseph Laport - OSI Agent Stationed at Alpha Site

New Seasons RP
        SGT Markus Redd - SG-3 Medic
        Eli Wallace- SGU

Comment

Such a Nice Surprise! <<Quarters Captain LuBan>>

Emma grinned at him and her eyes twinkled as they revealed their pleasure in acquiring their very wishes. Not only was he conceding to the trip to the infirmary. Which she knew he hated. But, he was there, really there. To be sure she slipped her arm in his to feel that he was real, capturing the scent of his being. It was the same. Listening to hear the familiar sound of his breathing. Pulling him closer as she gazed into those eyes. It was like sliding on your most comfy pair of jeans, the smell of mum's homemade choccie chip cookies, snuggling into that handmade quilt from grandma. There was a long sigh. An overwhelming gratitude to have one of her best pieces of earth right here next to her.

"No sire, I am at your beckoning. Do with me as you will." There was a teasing flutter of the eyelashes. Then the moment was broken by the loud rumbling of her belly. "Oh my." Came a small southern drawl. She mocked placing her fingers over her lips. "I 'spose that visit will need to be a quicky. You better have a full wallet." Her eyes rolled.

teehee!!
          sigpic
          SCORE!!
          The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by aintright View Post
            Such a Nice Surprise! <<Quarters Captain LuBan>>

Emma grinned at him and her eyes twinkled as they revealed their pleasure in acquiring their very wishes. Not only was he conceding to the trip to the infirmary. Which she knew he hated. But, he was there, really there. To be sure she slipped her arm in his to feel that he was real, capturing the scent of his being. It was the same. Listening to hear the familiar sound of his breathing. Pulling him closer as she gazed into those eyes. It was like sliding on your most comfy pair of jeans, the smell of mum's homemade choccie chip cookies, snuggling into that handmade quilt from grandma. There was a long sigh. An overwhelming gratitude to have one of her best pieces of earth right here next to her.

"No sire, I am at your beckoning. Do with me as you will." There was a teasing flutter of the eyelashes. Then the moment was broken by the loud rumbling of her belly. "Oh my." Came a small southern drawl. She mocked placing her fingers over her lips. "I 'spose that visit will need to be a quicky. You better have a full wallet." Her eyes rolled.

teehee!!

<Quarters - Robert Duncan>

Robert couldn't even begin to suppress his smile when her stomach started growling loud enough he was shocked the base hadn't gone on alert. "Well, guess we better get to it then" He opened the door, stepping into the hallway and blinking in the brighter light, oriented them towards the Infirmary

<To Infirmary>

Comment

Working...
            X