No announcement yet.

Mess Hall / Commissary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With quick motion that had come from years of training Adria pulled a knife out of her pocket and flicked it towards the creatures, missing one but only barely. "Damn it. Don't they have this under control." She hissed before looking at the two standing before her. "ATA positive. Alright your in. Well Benedict?" She asked now planning to find colonel or blue to get her small team in action to deal with these things, or there were reports of a sniper outside. God so much to do she thought her head now throbbing from the damn headache.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

The moment she heard that horrible sound, like dozens of nails scratching a blackboard, Silvia instinctively stepped aside, dodging the creatures, head down, covering her ears. "Damn it" she whispered angrily, a bit embarassed for not being able to react like a real soldier, as Major Johnson did. "Years and years of training..."
      She was still muttering when she heard Adria's words. "W-what? Did she really say yes?? she thought, a bit astonished, then she smiled proudly.
      Last edited by clauz89; 03 November 2010, 12:08 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

{Staff Sergeant Lyall Benedict}

Laughing at her offer, Lyall gave her a nod "Sure, I'm a little rusty when it comes to the alien kind anyway."
        He gave the Major a wry grin at her explanation, knowing all to well how bad it was to be just hanging around the base without a proper purpose.

Sure, he went on quite a few off-world missions, but they only lasted so long and then he was back on base twiddling his thumbs as he waited for the next one to come up.
        "Well, I've also been qualified for Counter Terrorist Advanced Search, so I know how to pick out trouble and kick in doors." Flashing a grin at the conditions "Sounds good to me ma'am. If you can't trust your CO, you shouldn't be on the team."
        As Silvia mentioned her gene level, he let out a low whistle before grinning again "Most I can do is turn on an Ancient night light."

A sudden piercing sound had him wince and yelp, eyes shutting for a split second, opening to see some purple fuzzballs on descent.
        Pulling his side arm out, he fired off a shot, the bullet burying itself in the floor, the creatures long gone.
        "They never told me about this sort of thing when asking me to join the SGC." Lyall swept his eyes across the room before clicking the safety back on and re-holstering his weapon "I'm definitely in m'am."
        │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
        .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
        Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

The sound of the shot in close range and everything just caused her headache to pound ridiculously, probably at this point showing it on her face. "Alright both of you go down and pick up radio's, I'm going to try to go get you both formally transfered onto SG-2 and get us activated, So if you have anything you want done before we are activated, move it." she said a little harsher than intended but it made her point. And with that she bent down picking up her knife and headed to the infirmary for something to help take care of this headache.

<Mess hall to infirmary Via stairs>
          <level 2 to level 8>

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Spoiler:
            Originally posted by planetary_alliance View Post
            the sound of the shot in close range and everything just caused her headache to pound ridiculously, probably at this point showing it on her face. "alright both of you go down and pick up radio's, i'm going to try to go get you both formally transfered onto sg-2 and get us activated, so if you have anything you want done before we are activated, move it." she said a little harsher than intended but it made her point. And with that she bent down picking up her knife and headed to the infirmary for something to help take care of this headache.

<mess hall to infirmary via stairs>
            <level 2 to level 8>

"Yes Major, I'll let Dr. Lanstar have the calculations I've done for him, then I'll be ready."
            "And you thought I would never be accepted, tsk" Silvia said proudly to herself.
            "Just wait and you'll see how many troubles you'll get..."was the pessimistic voice's answer while Silvia was leaving the mess hall.

<mess hall to storage, then to quarters>
            sigpic
            Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

{Staff Sergeant Lyall Benedict}

"Yes ma'am."
              Lyall licked his lips, running a hand through his hair as he tried to think of anything he needed done.
              Truth be, he was always prepared that, should a mission arise, he'd just have to stop by storage for equipment and be able to head straight out.

It took him a moment to realize he was the only one there.
              Giving the bullet hole one last look, he refilled his coffee on the way out and headed back to his quarters.

<Mess hall to Storage - Storage to Quarters>
              │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
              .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
              Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

*radio*

"Chief Swanson, you got your ear on? It's Bonnie."

Comment

Master Sergeant Henry Swanson
                  Mess Hall

He was cooking up a newest creation which he was planning on keeping it out if Sharp’s hand and mouth, which in turn meant to keep Claire away from it. He chuckled at that. The very idea of the duo pigging out his creations wasn’t new. They had done that every now and then, so he usually made extra and hidden some. This one, he was certain wasn’t going to last once his terrible two tasted it. They would demand that he made it at least once a week. Rolling his eyes he turned up the volume to his music collection, and sang along with Whitney Houston’s ‘Heartbreak Hotel’.

Halfway along the song his radio went off, he grumbled and nearly decided not to answer it, since he was in the zone. But some calls needed to be answer, “I always have my ear on,” he told her, and had to due to the flagship duo, “How can I be of service, this fine evening?”

Fine evening, my a**, it was far to quite since Sharp and Davis weren’t around. The two eventually be running around his kitchen and causing chaos, just like they did the other day. Sitting and eating and chatting like birds, yet one of them ate like a bottomless pit.

Comment

<Radio>

"Oh Chief thank you. The boss has me standing guard duty over Mr Cooper, I don't know for how long and I'm sorry I didn't turn up for my cooking lesson today. Anyway the long and short of it is I can't leave and I've been told to rustle up some food. Could you have one of your messmen bring up three burgers with the lot to the Infirmary oh and three OJ's."
                    ******* "I'll swing by and eat with you later if that's ok. Bonnie out."

Comment

Mess Hall

Swanson blinked and felt baffled, just who the heck was Cooper? It took him a second to realise she had said Mr Cooper. Someone from Foreston, he supposed, as his hand danced to the creation he was making. For his base staff he was happy to send the food, but since Marshall had Heckman on guard duty that usually meant trouble or a PITA, for that personalty Henry had little time to send his men out.

"If the man is a PITA, then h3ll no. You bring him here to have his food, I don't give a rat's a$$ who he is. As for you Heckman, I haven't seen you in my mess hall since yesterday morning. You and that Cooper guy get you butts moving or else I'll have my men bring you here kicking and screaming."

Comment

[radio] “Swanson, Aaronson here. Just have someone bring us 5 hamburgers with everything and fries on the side. Whatever beverage you have that goes for soda and milk shake and I’ll make sure Bonnie gets up in the mess hall when the time comes. Thank you. Aaronson out.” [/radio]

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

Comment

*radio*

Spoiler:
                          Bonnie tapped her coms, she swallowed a gulp. As cool as the Chief was, he could be a little harsh sometimes, especially with Bonnie. Most of the older generation on the base were, they sort of took it on themselves to be her proxy parents, being the youngest Airman on the Alpha site.
                          *radio*
                          "Er sorry chief, I've been overruled, I hope it's ok? As the Major said, I will come by later when I'm off duty."

Comment

Mess Hall

He grumbled at Aaronson's words but said nothing in regards to it, fully knowing his next check up would be done by the Major himself. A thought that didn't seem to appeal any more than having to cook sugar coated food for Sharp.

"Rogar Major," he confirmed, "Airman, you in here first thing in the morning, or I'll get someone to hunt you down; clear?"

Covering his microphone, "Winters, 5 burgers and side to the Infirmary; ASAP. Now move you a$$." and watched the young private jumping to her feet to get the orders filled. "Meals are there in about 10."

Comment

*Radio*

"I'll be there Chief, I'm supposed to be finished my second shift now, but well...I might be asleep and I don't have an alarm sir. But I'll do my best or get someone to wake me."

Comment

Working...
                              X