This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost World, what happened

i just started watching this and i saw the last episode and it was just a climatic To be continued but there were no other episodes im just wonder why, was it canceled or what?
    My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Uhm...could you repeat that? Are you talking about A&E's Lost World miniseries? If so, there is second episode though I'm not sure where or when you might see it. If not, uh...I have no idea how to assist you. o.o
    Old McNeill had a base, SG SG-1. And on that base he had a Ba'al, SG SG-1. With a Ba'al, Ba'al here and a Ba'al, Ba'al there, here a Ba'al there a Ba'al, everywhere a Ba'al Ba'al. Old McNeill had a base, SG SG-1!
    [Don't ask. Please.]

Comment

Nope this was a series that ran 99'-01' three seasons but the last episode was to be continued and im just wondering, if it was canceled or what and if anyone has anyspeculations on what would have happened in season 4.

Comment

It was canceled. I think it may have had something to do with production costs. There was an effort to get it back on the air but it was officially canceled about a year after that climactic ending.
        I was very disappointed. I really enjoyed the series.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I'm a big fan of the Lost world ( Sir Arthur Conan Doyle)

Here is the official site which I visit everyday

http://www.lostworldtv.net/home.html

and you will also find Judith and Garfield stevens reeves ( The producers) who usually answer any questions to the fans ... but there is already a thread for the last episode " The heart of the storm" and the "to be continued" and season 4 !!!!!! ..and yes ..season 4 has been cancelled ..They are still debating on a miniseries ..or if not, the producers will put the script on line so that the fans know what happened to all the explorers after "the heart of the storm ". So ,one way or another , we will know . We just have to be patient

And here is my site with a lot of Lost world videos if interested

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/videos.html

Caty

Comment

Yea a miniseries or a movie would be great, it just kinda left me hanging

Comment

Originally posted by Gargen
              Yea a miniseries or a movie would be great, it just kinda left me hanging

yeah I think all the fans were disappointed to not see the sequel of Heart of the storm 1 although when you think about it that episode could have well been the last episode ever .

It 's a bit of a cliffhanger but then you can imagine what you think at the end . Was Veronica the savior of the plateau ? did she manage to save it ? Was Roxton captured by the conquistadors ?!! Did Challenger die on the operating table ? was Marguerite sacrificed by the druids? and is Finn gonna survive back in New Amazonia ?!

Heart of the storm 2 would answer all those questions .
              J&G didn't give us any clue yet on the script for the cancelled season 4 but they had some scripts already . So if the miniseries does not go ahead , it will be like a fanfic to read but this time will be the real script online to the end of the series .

Do you know that Rachel Blakely ( Marguerite) had a baby boy almost 2 years ago ..and Jenny O' Dell ( Veronica ) had a baby too around March this year .

Caty

Comment

Working...
              X