An Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Idea

I think SG - horizon is very good. I think you should try to pitch the show to mgm or scifi or a company like that. Say you want to be able to produce it and what you do now. Stargate - horizon would be incredible if it was a tv show. I would love to watch it. What does everyone think?

there has been a lot of discussion about this over at the SGH forum, and for all our hopes, it is VERY unlikely that MGM would adopted a fan created series, and even further, let the fan producers stay in charge. but hey, we can dream, right?
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

wow, imagine that, three stargate series airing... that would be interesting..lol

Comment

LOL its very unlieky.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

maybe when the stargate series are over, stargate horizon could be a miniseries runoff kind of thing. Since it takes place in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by briguy213
            maybe when the stargate series are over, stargate horizon could be a miniseries runoff kind of thing. Since it takes place in the future.
            Horizon is conceived as a secon spin off series, which could air after SG-1 finishes its run (which I'm sure won't be for another few years). So, basically then you'd have Atlantis and Horizon airing together. That's one of the reasons it takes place a fews years into the future; the other reason is just to avoid contradicting anything that's currently happening on the television seasons. You won't find any continuty errors in there; I dare say it fits in very nicely.
            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

It'd be amazing if this all did move from just fan-written to actual TV. Hey, nothing's impossible.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
                Horizon is conceived as a secon spin off series, which could air after SG-1 finishes its run (which I'm sure won't be for another few years). So, basically then you'd have Atlantis and Horizon airing together. That's one of the reasons it takes place a fews years into the future; the other reason is just to avoid contradicting anything that's currently happening on the television seasons. You won't find any continuty errors in there; I dare say it fits in very nicely.
                Good idea about the future thing, I try and do that when I come up with Stargate roleplay stories. RPing and writeing are pretty similar in that way.
                sigpic
                Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

It would be cool if it got really made but the chance is slim, there but silm!
                  sigpic

Comment

Nothing is impossible. I guess is fan reaction is high enough someone will definitely take notice of it eventually, if they haven’t already. So I guess it’s up to you guys. Talk about the show, read the episodes, and most importantly enjoy it.
                    Stargate: Horizon http://www.stargatehorizon.com/

Comment

OT: In reply to your green message: I know but I find the rythm funny.
                      sigpic

Comment

Very unlikely. But one idea the SGH team could consider would be a radio series of SGH. That could work. In fact an internet station could even be setup so people from all countries could listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                          It'd be amazing if this all did move from just fan-written to actual TV. Hey, nothing's impossible.
                          Then you would be even more famous O-Ra
                          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Simonthefurling
                            Very unlikely. But one idea the SGH team could consider would be a radio series of SGH. That could work. In fact an internet station could even be setup so people from all countries could listen.
                            I believe this was suggested before?
                            sigpic

Comment

Well I can find a problem :s

Stargate Horizon sounds more exotic than SG-1 and SG-A and if it were to be made a TV show would probably cost more for visual effects etc... I mean the Goa'uld were easy to portray, get normal people give 'em a few wacky costumes and you have a Goa'uld.

But then again.. the Wraith in SG-A totally contradict everything So who knows .

Comment

Working...
                              X