No announcement yet.

Calling all Scots!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do any of you guys know anyone from Inverness?

I've got the germ of an idea for a story about the Scottish division of S.H.I.E.L.D., which is basically three guys working in pokey wee offices dotted around the country.

One in Glasgow (covering the West of Scotland), one in Edinburgh (covering the East Coast), and one in Inverness (covering the Highlands and Islands).

I've worked out where I want the Glasgow office to be (somewhere in the bowels of Glasgow Central station), and the Edinburgh office (part of a decommissioned secret military base under Edinburgh Castle).

But I've only been in Inverness a couple of times, and can't think of anywhere to put that office.

It needs to be somewhere fairly well known, but at the same time won't attract too much attention if there's strange looking people coming and going at all hours of the day and night.

Any suggestions?
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Comment

Right, who's up for a wee trip to see Dippy the Dinosaur at Kelvingrove?
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
        X