Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Scots!!!

Heya!

After a much deliberation (a 30 second email convo with Bru'tak), I've decided to open this thread, dedicated to Scots and everything Scottish!!!!

So kick off your boots, grab a whisky and sit back and blether away
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

*feels left out*
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Great thread sueKay, though Whisky gives me indigestion....is it okay if a grab a Tennants instead?

Comment

Yup sure!

Qasim...you can be an honourary Scot! Anway...the Welsh are fellow Celts!!

Right...so...Scottish things...

Oh! We can talk about Chewin the Fat and Still Game here! Yay!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Anywho...My wee corner of the nation

Balloch - Bottom of Loch Lomond, lotsa neds, lotsa tourists, high prices, but the scenery is breath-taking!

Who's next?
          sigpic

Comment

I live in Kinloss, Moray next to the RAF base here.

It's usually really quiet here apart from the noise from the Nimrods and Lossie's Tornado's. At the moment we've been swamped with tourists, mostly Germans who arrive by the bus load down at the beach....good for a giggle at their (lack of) fashion sense. Hopefully they'll bugger off soon and I can walk the dog in peace again.

Our beach...

Comment

Sunny (hah!) Greenock, by the river Clyde.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

My dad was a Morton supporter, used to go with him to the matches as a kid, when we lived in Rothesay.

Comment

Scottish sport is one thing I can do without...

Apart from when there's a golf tournament on...then I help out at a local takeway with the deliveries and get huge tips off of the caddies!

One of the other girls got given a 50 pound tip from Ernie Els' caddie!
                  sigpic

Comment

Scottish thread.... excellent!

Scottish sport!?? maybe it is rubbish but i'll support the football team to the ends of the earth. In fact, im quietly confident that we can beat Italy... i'm probably alone in this confidence, but ah well.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Stirling here.

But here is a pic of Loch Katrine

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

I'm in lovely flat East Lothian Nice beaches though Tourist heaven at the moment - because I'm in "golf country". And you're right Suekay - they are good tippers!
                        Scottish sport? I always say I'm not going to watch it, because our football/rugby teams give us a glimmer of hope and then get beaten. Our time will come, I'm sure of it. Cant be bothered with the SPL but have Rangers and Celtic fans in the house - such fun

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                          Cant be bothered with the SPL but have Rangers and Celtic fans in the house - such fun
                          I bet that's fun. I'm lucky, I'm a Falkirk supporter and my hubby and son are Liverpool supporters...no old firm interests in this house.

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
                            I'm in lovely flat East Lothian Nice beaches though Tourist heaven at the moment - because I'm in "golf country". And you're right Suekay - they are good tippers!
                            Scottish sport? I always say I'm not going to watch it, because our football/rugby teams give us a glimmer of hope and then get beaten. Our time will come, I'm sure of it. Cant be bothered with the SPL but have Rangers and Celtic fans in the house - such fun
                            Good call, spent a lot of time in Liv, they're a good team.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Im an Ayr United fan myself. The only 2nd division team in the 3rd round of the cup!!and drawn against hibs. Ah crap. This time we don't have Eddie Annand to score the penalty to go through 1-0!!! *reminisces about the CIS Semi-final....*

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Working...
                              X