Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So which Season 1 episode order is correct?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So which Season 1 episode order is correct?

Out of curioisty- I've noticed the Season 1 DVD has an episode order different than that of the ones listed online (which has created some minor difficulties when i try to reference the topic to a friend online who I've lent the DVD set to) so I'm wondering which one is considered "correct"?

I think the online one is considered correct because thats the order that they aired in
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Just because its the order they were aired in doesnt make it the correct order. Citezen joe was originally aired before reckoning and threads but on the dvd its places as episode 8/18 after threads.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Both are correct - it just depends on how you interpret it
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I think sometimes the DVDs go by production number and not the order they were aired in. For example I remember reading that Citizen Joe was filmed towards the end of their production year, even though it was meant to be episode 15. If the DVDs were going by production order, that might be why it's after Reckoning and Threads.

I remember something similar happening with the Farscape DVDs. They had a 2-parter that they eventually decided to make a 3-parter because they had so much to get through. So they went back and filmed a few extra scenes to bring the whole thing to length. The episodes aired in order but when you look at the DVD, part 2 (which is where the extra scenes went) is listed towards the end of the season and is completely separate from parts 1 and 3.

Comment

Both are correct - it just depends on how you interpret it
            Not so when there are markers in the episodes themselves to tell us where they lie in the order.

Despite what the S8 DVDs apparently say, for example, Citizen Joe can't possibly come after Threads. In the teaser for Citizen Joe, Jack hasn't yet met Kerry Johnson, let alone be conducting a relationship with her, as he is in Threads. So, quite clearly, no matter how you interpret the order, CJ comes before Threads and the DVD order is wrong.

Albion
            Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Working...
            X