• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judgment Day (122)

JUDGMENT DAY

Episode: 1.22
    Original Air Date: May 26, 2005
    Written by Alex Rubit

Picking up hours after where "Secrets and Lies" left off, the team has now obtained the gate address of Ultera. As they gate to the planet, they discover a large ruin site, which once was a gigantic Ancient city. In these ruins, they must find a way to access the Ancient laboratory on time before the Draque arrive.

While waiting for the Vorian fleet, Grant discovers some disturbing news, which if true, could alter the life of one of his teammates forever.

Visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage to download this episode, then stop back here for discussion.
    Outstanding
    64.71%
    Good
    23.53%
    Fair
    5.88%
    Poor
    0.00%
    Terrible
    5.88%
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

I really loved this ep. Although it ended in a way similar to one we've seen before, i think there were some great developments, and the ending was awesome as well.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Where hath thou gone, Thomas?

Good episode, good episode indeed. True to what a season finale should be, and nice ending cliffhanger there.
      Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
      Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
      Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
      Stargate Destiny, Fan
      Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Alex and Co, I got two words for you guys in relation to this episode. Bloody brilliant! This was one heck of an episode! In fact it puts several SG-1 finale's to shame! The battles were of epic proportions and it was super sweet to see a swarm of drones in the Tri. Galaxy (God I love those little squids!) But what really kicked ass were the 2 MASSIVE REVELATIONS at the end of the episode. My jaw must have touched the floor when I read the last paragraph! It was also awesome that I finished Season 1 only 1 hour before Season 2 premiered. Yay no agonizing 4 month waiting period for me! [ Although I will need 1 day of R&R before I will read ep 201 because I practically demolished season 1 of SGH in only 4 days!]

I would also like to say the following to all those hard workers out there who are responsible for this super great show. Keep up the great work guys because who have done a magnificent job in Season 1. Also, pleeeeeease ignore those stupid nay-sayers who say that SGH is a rip off of this show and that show (next thing you know is, they'll be saying that you guys ripped off an Oprah Episode which, in turn was based on a Dr Phil episode !!!). Those guys, and the ones who absolutely diss SGH even-though they haven't read 1 entire episode, really sadden me. I mean here is an amazing and well thought out show that is FREE! It's a show that seriously takes the word Fan fiction to a whooooole new level and does so in a serious and professional manner. Okay there might be some spelling mistakes in there (hey no one's perfect and besides this isn't a huge corporate effort) but that in no way should lessen the impact that these amazing episodes should have on you. Thanks guys for a kick ass 1st season that really brightened up my week. I can't wait for Season 2.

PS I can't wait for Vinny's CGI, the new podcasts and hopefully even more of the making of.. in season 2
        Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
        ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
        <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

You people have my immense amazement for creating such an astounding fin for the first season. Wonderful job!

I'm off to go "see" season two.
          This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Just re-read this. Really enjoyed it. I thought it had some very imaginative and what would have been impressive scenes in it. Especially the scenes above the ruins with the Valiant.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Thanks. It's great to know that the episodes can be re-read and enjoyed as much as the first time.

Comment

Williams?!?! Holy sweet fricking crap! It's neat that the revelation is on the next page after "to reveal:" - was that done on purpose, or just a lucky coincidence?

Awesome finale. Space battle was great.

Is there likely to be a Season 2 'box-set' anytime soon?
                Last edited by Naonak; 23 August 2006, 06:52 AM.

Comment

We like our seasons to end with a bang. I'm glad the revelation worked for you.
                  Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

What!! Gen Williams! No way!! lol great final episode loved the battle. What was up with taking grant away from the action though? Anyway can't wait to get into season 2.
                    Have A Nice Freakin Day!

Comment

Lucky you. You don't have to wait endless months!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I suppose he'll catch up eventually, in which case he'll have to start waiting. I'm just glad to see them both enjoying the series enough to blow right through it and comment, which is very much appreciated.

Hope you enjoy season two, many say that it dwarfs what happens in season one.
                        Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Your right it is nice to not have to wait. But like you said eventually I will have caught up and have to wait . Loving the series though.
                          Have A Nice Freakin Day!

Comment

Originally posted by McKay_help_us
                            What was up with taking grant away from the action though?
                            That was the Nebulan Woman's way of kind of "guiding" Grant, showing him that he has some kind of special path to walk in what is to come.

There's definitely some kind of connection between Grant and the Nebulan Woman. What that is, and how it will all play out? Who knows that at this point?

Anyway can't wait to get into season 2.
                            I'm glad you've liked the first season. All the comments are always greatly appreceated. After all, the show is out there for the fans. So it's always nice to see what they think.

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Season Two.

Comment

I used to run an AvP website and it's moto was..For the fans, by the fans. Sounds appropriate for VS' doesn't it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X