Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Baal, as an ascended acted, then the Ancient Ascended would have to act, would they not?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      If she wanted to return, she'd have to let Anubis go free. And that would not be a good thing at all.
      That's the response I was looking for.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Phil
        I think she will be back.I want her back!
        Spoiler:
        Who else could be in the "Crusade"?

arthur pendragon

Comment

you guys could be lookinng at the title "crusade" from the wrong angle. what if its not a "good guys" crusade but rather an orii crusade like the ones in the middle ages when the brits went to the middle east to fight the arabs in the name of religion

Comment

Originally posted by thors_chariots_cook
            you guys could be lookinng at the title "crusade" from the wrong angle. what if its not a "good guys" crusade but rather an orii crusade like the ones in the middle ages when the brits went to the middle east to fight the arabs in the name of religion

actually the brits went in to reclaim christian land. and halt the islamic expansion. google charles martell, jan sobieski, matamoros santiago.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
              What are the odds that Anubis and Ba'all would fight anyway? Anubis would probably just go back to MW and reak havoc somewhere there, Leavin' Ba'll to be an ascended person running around people saying "Why can't i hurt people!? waaa! i;m annoying blah blah blah.." until eventually he de-ascends because of his annoyingness and gets his fanny wooped by the Ori on the way
              Didn't everyone see how helpless Ba'al was against Anubis? He was trying to find a way to kill him. Oma could give him his chance! He couldn't stand to be subservient to Anubis in "Reckoning" and "Threads" but he had no choice, if this were to happen he couldn't wait to have something or to be somebody to fight Anubis. There are many levels of ascension, as we learned in "Threads" what if Oma made Ba'al one level higher than Anubis? I think if Oma could do it she would, who would want to be kept in her situation? Like most goa'ulds, their ego would be thier downfall and neither would be willing to give up and let the other win so they would be locked into a never-ending combat. Oma would effectively change places with Ba'al. Ba'al, however is an interesting character the way he is now, so maybe not.
              Things I've learned about the Stargate Universe:
              1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.
              2. Don't shake hands with a Wraith.
              3. Whacko! are the Ori. It's their way or the hot way.

Comment

Anyway, I hope you all have a bit of fun thinking about it
                Things I've learned about the Stargate Universe:
                1. Don't kiss a goa'uld.
                2. Don't shake hands with a Wraith.
                3. Whacko! are the Ori. It's their way or the hot way.

Comment

Because they are too power hungry to share power with the Ori
                  gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Or why wouldn't Anubis and Ba'al, assuming Ba'al became ascended, why wouldn't they just join the Ori?

Comment

O Ori
                      M Massacre
                      A Arriving
                      sigpic

Comment

Oma's return could signal the end of Anubis in another way. She could learn of his intension to create the Mashur, tell the others, and as a collective they decide to destroy Anubis, once and for all. Oma shouldn't be locked in a battle with Anubis, during the advent of the Ori, let her do battle with an Ori fanactic, namely Prior 1 to 43, this is her fight, she knew it was coming, let her bring together her soldiers and wage a vast ethereal war.

Comment

Working...
                        X