Unseen (110)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review

"Unseen" is a Jaffa story, unfortunately I'm not really a big fan of Jaffa episodes in SG-1.

The Re'tu! They are a species I would have loved to have seen return in SG-1for a few more adventures, and its great to see them pop up here. They're role in this one made good use of the established Re'tu and as with the Tollon and Aschen brought something new to the species.

Great to see Tom getting some action, his Jaffa links have been begging to be explored, and he has felt rather underused in previous episodes.

Even though it was a Jaffa episode I did enjoy it, though as with the previous episode the conclusion didn't live up to the build up. I would love to see the team get stuck in and blow up some bad guys!
    I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Good story.

I like jaffa storys and this one was good.

Bringing back teh retu was a good idea because i felt like they were never fully devolped to their potential in Sg-1.

Showing Toms relationships with the jaffa was great because it add a much needed depth to the character and i like the David Tom friendship.

ALl in all a good story but one of teh greats.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StevetheWraith! View Post
        This was one of my favorite episodes of Season 1! I thought that it was awesome to finally see a free Jafaa population in the Traingulum galaxy.
        I realize I'm answering a post that's over 2 1/2 years old, but having just read and enjoyed the episode I thought I'd comment anyway.

It was strongly implied in the story that the Jaffa colony was located on the part of the Horizon gate network located in our own galaxy. (See Act I, Scene 8), not Triangulum. This was also the case with "The Survivors" and "Rise of the Aschen".

Alex, correct me if I'm wrong.
        My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor D.H.D. Puddlejumper View Post
          Alex, correct me if I'm wrong.
          You're right.
          Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Working...
          X