Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    More? How many more you got planned?
    The ending of "Glory of Bre'nok" kind of leaves a lot of questions unanswered, so naturally we always knew we'd be picking up on that again. As to how many more episodes the Aschen will be featured in, lets first wait and see what happens with/to them in the back half of Season Two.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

After the pilot, this is my favourite episode so far. I thought pretty much everything about it was excellent - drama, mystery, some good action.
      The plot arc with the 'bad' Vorians is promising, and was well set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak

After the pilot, this is my favourite episode so far. I thought pretty much everything about it was excellent - drama, mystery, some good action.
        The plot arc with the 'bad' Vorians is promising, and was well set up.
        Thanks. There is a chance that we'll see those "bad" Vorians again at some point in the future.
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Review

Starting into this episode I found myself wondering what had happened to all the great thread that had been started, the Ascendant, Circle of The Ancients and the Draque. I was delighted to find that while this episode didn't make progress on these storylines (other than implying that perhaps the Ascendant have been helping the Aschen) it laid the groundwork for massive possibilities.

Again we see another species from SG-1 popping up. The episode instantly grabs attention, and it really isn't at all clear where its going, good job on the opening scenes.

The Vorian/Human alliance was something I had hoped wouldn't be plain sailing and it's great (from a drama point of few, not for our heroes) to see that alliance in danger.

There were some really fascinating developments. The Vorians having a group opposing humans is interesting, and makes their culture more complex. I wonder if perhaps they're tied to the Ascendant in some way?
          And also there is a rebel faction within the Aschen, a completely unexpected direction considering what we've seen of them before.

It was good to see the Valient returning at last, I'd almost forgotten about the ship! Though it isn't entirely clear how the Valiant crew managed to track down the Aschen ship Grant was on.

Its not clear where the Vorian Council's old Stargate programme got the five addresses, and it's still not been explicitly laid out where Horizon's computer is getting it's addresses from (a cartouche has been implied i think)

Overall a good episode, and a great start to some exciting new arcs.
          I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

It's was alright.

I loved the part in the beginning. Chase's line about not going on one of the Aschen ships...great...but I always laugh at his lines...he has some of the best.

There was some great development with Sivea in this epi that I think has been missing in the shows before. We are beginning to see more of her inner emotions. Loved how she led the team in Grant's absense. It was very natural for her.

But I did think there was a missiing scene between her and Grant at the end. Didn't need to be anything long. A few lines would have done it, even a look and some nods between them would have been great.

I think she is developing more of a bond with Chase then Grant. Which isn't a bad thing by all means, but the two leaders should have a closer bond.
            Far from home
            A man searches for hope.
            Far from home, he finds it.

Comment

I thought the episode was pretty good.

I like it when we revisit sg-1 races because i feel like i wish i had more of sg-1 all the time.

I thought it protrayed the Aschen very well and i like the idea of the aschen resistance.

The Vorians working with teh Aschen is very interesting as well and i look forward to seeing continuation of that.

Im glad that we got to see the aschen again i really look forward to Glory of Be'nok and the continuation of this storyline.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X